Shouldn't come back

-*Maddie's P.O.V*-

I walked up to the grand building where Megan was having the wedding reception. I have no idea how she will react when she sees me, I mean I did die 5 years ago.

I slowly waited outside the door of the hall with my ear against the wood waiting for the right time to make my entrance.

"But we also need to think of two people that should be here with us today J-" I pushed the heavy doors open and heads snapped round to see who it was.

I looked out the window at the now pouring rain, then to Megan who just stared in disbelief.

"Nice day for a white wedding." I said lightly then pulled the hood on my black hoodie down.

Megan jumped over the table narrowly missing the pudding, and stood and faced me.

"Maddie?" She managed to choke out.

"Did you miss me?" I smirked but everything remained silent up until.

*3RD person*

Megan stood infront of Maddie who's smirk was quickly wiped of her face when Megan's hand collided harshly and quickly with Maddie's face.

A crack echoed through the hall and a few people gasped but still didn't take their eyes away from the scene.

"Was there any need?" Maddie asked while rubbing her reddening cheek. Megan looked her straight in the eyes as fury washed over her delicate features.

"Get out." She stated at Maddie, but Maddie didn't move she stood frozen staring in hurt and anger at the girl she used to know as her best friend.

"Get. The. Hell. Out." Megan asked again as tears fell from her eyes.

"No."

-*Megan's P.O.V*-

"Get. The. Hell. Out." I spat as tears rapidly fell down my cheeks, how could she do this to me I mourned her I greived for her, hell I even tried taking my own life for her.

"No." That was it I snapped.

"YOU STUPID BITCH GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." I screamed and pushed her back towards the door.

"Megan calm down." Matt grabbed me in his arms and I fell into his chest everything was spinning and going to fast how could she do this to me.

"Let's take this outside." Matt took me and Maddie into the lobby downstairs.

"Well I wasn't expecting that." Maddie mumbled.

"Well what the hell were you expecting Maddie, do you have any idea the hell Megan has been through because of you these last five years." Matt snapped at her, it took me back a little because I didn't think he was cabaple of becoming that angry that quickly.

"She's been dragged through police interview after interview, she has been accused of helping you go missing, she has mourned you, you tore her world down Maddie." He hissed, and as much as she deserved it all after everything I couldn't bare to see the tears brimming in my best friends eyes.

"Matt." I grabbed his arm lightly and he got the message, he walked off and sat down on the stairs.

"Megan look I thought you would happy to see me." Maddie jumped up and faced me.

"I am but Maddie, you really messed up my recovery you really messed me up."

"I had no choice Megan."

"Oh you had no choice in running away and faking your own death, you had no choice in weather you could call me to tell me and the police you were all okay, I never knew you could be so selfish Madison." It was rare I used her full name in fact I have only ever used it once.