Chapter 4

"Ah, well it was nice talking to you but its dark so I must be getting home. Maybe tomorrow I'll bring my guitar and we can play something together, yeah?" I suggest, Ed looks up at me with happiness in his eyes.

"I'd love that. I'll be here all tomorrow." He responds, I nod and start my walk back to my small apartment. Does Ed live on the streets? Maybe I should invite him over for the night so he can at least have somewhere to stay?

Don't be silly Lily, he has survived so far, and he will be fine! What if you invite him over and he turns out to be a killer? It would be your entire fault. My mind tells me, I obey my mind and continue my walk home.

Once I arrive back at my apartment I am exhausted, I unlock the door and walk inside. Then, I lock the door again and head for the shower, I strip off my clothes and walk into the shower where the hot water relaxes my body and washes away the worries. The thing I really love about hot showers is that you can sit in there for hours just thinking over your life. After spending around an hour in the shower, I get out and dress in my fuzzy pajamas. I walk into my room and pick up my blue guitar that sits in the far corner of my room, I strum a few chords and let everything out through the melody that my fingers strum.

------

Vote!

Comment!

Like!

Share!