Chapter 12

I glance at Ed as he watching the movie silently next to me, without thinking I press my lips to his. I clearly caught him off guard, after a moment he kisses me back. This feels so right, I feel so comfortable and safe in his arms. Could he be the one?

Ed places his arms on my hips and brings me closer to him, I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the once innocent kiss. Ed's hands push my shirt up a little and run over the newly exposed skin of my stomach, I run my fingers through his crazy ginger hair. Due to lack of oxygen, we pull away and pant as we stare into each other's eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. Lily, I know we only met a few days ago but I really like you. I honestly thought no one would care about me until you came across me and actually talked to me instead of ignoring me like the others and you have no idea how much that means to me." Ed tells me and pecks my lips again. I smile in respond.

Ed and I watch the rest of the movie with me in his lap and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. As the movie was ending I hear a knock at the door. Who could that actually be? My parents aren't coming until tomorrow. I open the door and watch my parents walk in, Ed stands up and kindly introduces himself to my parents as my boyfriend. So, I guess we're dating now?

"Lily, your boyfriend is very nice and polite. Why haven't you mentioned him before?" My mom whispers in my ear, I shrug in response with a small, yet proud smile on my face.

"I'd like to hear you sing sometime, are you any good?" My dad asks Ed.

"He's really good. I heard him a few days ago and seriously dad, you should sign him or something." I tell my dad, Ed mouths a small 'thank you' to me and continues to talk business with my dad.

"Why don't you play us a song?" My dad asks Ed.

---------

Comment!

Like!

Share!

Vote!