Chapter 9

"Ed, let go." I whine and try to get out of his grip, he chuckles quietly and tightens his grip around me.

"Stay." He mumbles, I groan and then sigh which means I seriously give up on trying to get this damn ginger off me. I see Ed smile in victory, dumbly. I turn off the TV and lay my head on top of his. What are we? I think I like Ed, he makes me feel so happy and alive. Living alone is the loneliest thing there is, maybe Ed can stay with me? He has nowhere else to go. I could ask him tomorrow! That is exactly what I'm going to do. Is this a good decision thought? What if Ed turns out to be a complete asshole? He seems too nice to even be considered an asshole.

The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing, I groan and sit up. I look behind me and see Ed still passed out, I smile and pick up my phone. The caller ID reads 'Dad', I groan and answer my phone.

"Hello Darling!" My dad cheerfully says into the phone, I groan in response.

"I'm just calling to let you know that I and your mother are visiting you tomorrow." He tells me, my eyes widen and glance at Ed. What should I do with Ed? Maybe I’ll have my parents meet him? What if he isn't okay with that!

"Oh, okay. So you finally got a break from making people famous?" I ask him with a smug smile on my face.

------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!