Chapter 13

Ed nods and picks up his guitar and starts strumming my favorite song. My dad watching intently as Ed sings and strums the guitar strings, I can tell my dad is impressed by Ed. After Ed is finished with his song, my mom and dad start clapping. Ed smiles happily at me, I return the smile and hug him, and he hugs me back and starts to talk to my dad more. By the end of the night Ed and my parents were having a conversation like they were old friends. Ed has this effect on people where after a conversation or two it feels like you've known him for your whole life.

"So I'll see you tomorrow Ed, at the recording studio." My dad calls out to Ed before leaving my apartment with my mother. As soon as I close my apartment door and lock it, Ed picks me up and twirls me in a circle, I giggle and kiss his lips.

"Thank you so much, Lily." He thanks me, I kiss him in response and then yawn. Geez, parents really tire me out.

"Someone ready for bedtime?" Ed teases, I smack his arm and lead him into my bedroom.

"Why are we in your bedroom?" He asks, damn he is clueless.

"Sleeping." I state, Ed nods and climbs into bed with me, his arms wrap around my waist and hold me close.

-----

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!