Chapter 10

My dad works for a company that takes an interest in people who are talented and decide to make them famous like Taylor Swift, One Direction, and even Selena Gomez. My dad rarely gets a break and if he does then it's most likely only about two or three days. The last time my parents visited was when I first moved into this apartment which was five months ago. I honestly miss my parents a lot but it seems they never have time to even call me.

"Only for two days. See you soon." My dad replies and hangs up the phone, I lock my phone and look back at Ed. Time to wake up the ginger! I walk up to Ed's sleeping figure and whisper- shout in his ear.

"Ed! Time to get up!" He jolts awake and groans. He opens his eyes and looks at me tiredly, we hold each other's stare for what felt like forever until he finally smiles at me, I smile back and sit next to him on the couch.

"So, my parents are coming to visit and I was wondering if you'd like to stay at my apartment for a while or at least until you get back on your feet. It gets lonely here and you seem nice so it's okay if you say no." I ramble on and on causing Ed to laugh and hug me.

"I'd enjoy staying with you and meeting your parents. Thank you so much for letting me stay. When are your parents visiting?" He yawns and pulls away from the hug.

"Tomorrow. I'm positive my dad will like you because well he likes people with talent." I say and smile at Ed.

"You think I have talent?" He asks me, my eyes widen. He doesn't think he has talent? He must be crazy!

-----

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!