𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Madison and her father had decided to take a trip down the Queens, considering it was only a ten minute drive away.

In the car, Tony had discussed with Madison the story the would use when talking with May. He went over all the things she should say if she was asked why they were going to Germany.

The two had found the Parker's address and knocked on the door. May Parker answered with a shocked expression. And in just a few minutes May, Madison, and Tony were all talking on the couch.

May was very warm and inviting. Everything about her was happy. And she was very pretty. She had long auburn hair, and cute little glasses. She looked like someone Madison could tell all her problems to, she reminded her a little bit of Pepper Potts.

Madison had started off the conversation with how they would love to have Peter work with them for a grant that he applied for. Of course none of this was true, but Madison figured she didn't need to know that.

The girl filled May in on everything that she should know. Which was: why she choose Peter, where they would be going, and why they would be going there. And every word that came out of one of the Stark's mouth the woman believed.

May had eventually brought out some walnut meatloaf for the two to eat. And even though it wasn't the best thing in the world, Madison and Tony still ate it with smiling faces. Madison, of course, asked if she could also have hot chocolate.

"Hey, May," A voice called out as the apartment door opened.

All three of the people sitting on the couch turned their bodies to look at the boy who had just walked in. He was wearing a blue jacket, a white shirt with a science pun on it, and jeans.

"Mmm. How way your day?" May greeted, smiling at her nephew.

Peter put down his backpack as he walked through the kitchen, "Okay. There is this crazy car parked outside..."

He never finished his sentenced as he turned around, finally looking at who was sitting on his couch. Tony then looked up from the piece of meatloaf he was staring at, "Oh, Mr. Parker."

"Um," Peter starts, taking out his earbuds, "What- What are you doing...? Hey. Uh, I'm-I'm Peter."

"Tony," the girl's father answered.

Madison gave a smile and a wave, "Madison, but you can call me Maddi."

"What are... What are you-What are you doing here?" he managed to stutter.

Tony then looked at Peter, "It's about time we met. You've been getting my emails, right?"

The younger Stark sent a wink, cueing Peter to follow along with the act. Peter crossed is arms and nodded his head, "Yeah. Yeah."

"Right?" Madison asked. The boy nodded his head once more, "Regarding the..."

May then cut in, "You didn't tell me about the grant." She seemed so excited about it, and Madison almost felt bad for lying. But it needed to be done, they needed Peter.

"About the grant," Peter finished, finally catching on.

Tony gave a nod, "The September Foundation."

"Right," Peter replied. Madison gave a smile, "Yeah. Remember when you applied?"

"Yeah," Peter nodded, a nervous smile on his face.

Madison then gave jazz hands, "We approved, so now we're in business. I thought we should go with someone a little more my age."

"You didn't tell me anything," May said, shaking her head, "What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?"

Madison smiled at the thought of Peter telling May everything. It reminded her of how Madison and Tony had no secrets between each other.

Peter shook his head, "Why, I just, I just... I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know... whe- Anyway, what did I apply for?"

"That's what we're here to hash out," Madison answered, giving another wink.

Peter's face then became a slight shade of pink for a second. Which made Madison start to laugh to herself. The girl thought he was cute. The way he was nervous and stuttered over himself was adorable to her. However Madison wasn't here for how cute Peter was.

Madison was pulled from her thoughts as Tony spoke, "It's so hard for me to believe that she's someone's aunt."

"Yeah, well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know," May replied, blushing to herself.

The girl gave her father a look and rolled her eyes. "Let me just stop you there," Peter said, taking a step forward and suddenly becoming protective.

"Yeah?" Tony asked, turning from May and looking at Peter.

The boy then rocked back and forth on his heels as he spoke, "Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?"

"Yeah," Tony responded, using the same word again.

"Yeah," Peter repeated, a small smile appearing on his face.

Madison nodded her head as she took a sip of her hot chocolate, "It's pretty well funded."

"Wow," Peter breathed, his smile fully showing through.

However Madison knew that it wasn't a greedy smile just because of the money. It was a relief smile. And the girl knew it all to well.

Madison would remember the relief that flooded through her body and the smile that would be plastered on her face every time she found out her father was safe and out of harms way.

Peter had a smile just like that. And Madison thought that May and her nephew might be in some financial trouble. If that was the case then Madison would have her father help them out.

After all, they were about to ask Peter to risk his life if Steve didn't decide to come in on his own. It was the least Madison could do, because she knew that if she was in Peter's shoes then she would want something in return if she needed it.

"Look who you're talking to," Tony smirked, "Can we have five minutes with him?"

May gave a nod, "Sure."