𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Running outside in the back parking lot, Madison heard a man speaking, "I wasn't sure about this thing at first. But, damn."

She then saw the man who spoke launch Peter into a bus. He went through the glass and flew to the front of it, laying on the ground. The man with the device on his hand then punched the side of the bus, sending it rolling across the parking lot.

Madison ran forward and started to make the Earth move beneath the man. He fell to the ground and Madison held out her hand in order to lift the man up. Once she did she prepared to send him into the bus, but he used a shock wave, causing Madison to fly backwards.

She landed hard on her back, the oxygen in her lungs escaping her. Madison could see Peter fall out of the bus and look at her. In an instant he was crawling towards her, trying to make sure that she was okay.

The man then walked towards the two, a smirk on his face. Peter continued to crawl, "Why did he send you here?"

"I guess you'll never know," The man answered as he lifted up his device.

It glowed blue and Peter shielded Madison with his body, preparing to block her from the hit. However, a web latched onto the device. Both Madison and Peter turned and saw Ned, the web shooter in his hand and a shocked expression on his face.

"Nice shot!" Peter shouted as he grabbed onto the web.

They boy pulled the device off of the man's hand and then grabbed a hold of his web shooter. Still on the ground, Madison pushed out her hand and flung the man into the bus; a second later Peter shout out a web and stuck the criminal to the bus.

Madison pulled herself to her feet as she and Peter ran over to Ned. Peter franticly started to speak, "Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad."

"What?" Ned asked in disbelief.

"I know I gotta tell Mr. Stark," Peter explained, "Call Happy Hogan, he is Mr. Stark's head of security, Maddi should have his number. And get a computer and track my phone for me."

Peter started to run away, but Madison reached out and grabbed his arm. The boy stopped and turned around; Madison looked at him for a second before taking off his mask and kissing him.

Time around them slowed as Peter stood in shock for a second. And then he started to kiss her back. Madison felt his arm wrapped around her waist and her stomach filled with butterflies. This was Madison's first kiss, and this is not how she thought it would go.

Eventually she pulled away and placed Peter's mask back on his head, "Be careful."

"I will," Peter replied as he swung away.

She watched him for a few seconds before she turned back and looked at Ned. He was standing completely still, and his face was frozen with his mouth wide open. The girl gave a shrug, "Let's do what Peter needs us to do."

Madison ran back into the school, Ned following behind her. "Oh my God, everything about that was awesome," Ned gushed as they made their way into the computer lab.

"Come on," Madison said as she sat in a chair and started to pull up screens.

"Why aren't you helping him?" Ned asked, sitting opposite of her.

The girl gave Ned a look, "Because I can't. If I could I would, but my name is on the Accords so I can't. This is the best I can do at the moment."

A call then came from Ned's cell phone. He answered it within a second and Peter was screaming on the other side, "Hello, Ned? Hey, hey, hey, hey, can you hear me?"