𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Madison sat on her balcony as she looked at the Avengers Facility buzzing with life. Two days had passed and Peter had stopped The Vulture from robbing her father's plane. And Madison had told Tony all about it once he questioned her what happened.

The girl smiled to herself once she saw Happy's car pull up, knowing that Peter was inside of it. The whole reason why he was here was because Tony was going to ask him to become an Avenger.

Which Madison didn't mind, it meant that Peter would have to live in the building though and it would also mean that Peter would have to fight only when to world was ending. That Madison did care about.

However, She was happy for Peter. This is what he always seemed to want. And if Madison could make that happen then she would try.

That's why Madison had brought up the idea to her father, even though she had to swear up and down she wouldn't be behind a closed door with Peter for more than two minutes. Which was a little ridiculous coming from Tony, considering his past before Pepper.

But, Madison agreed to the conditions, that is if Peter even accepted the offer. She knew he most likely was going to, but there was that little chance where he could say no.

The younger Stark smiled thinking of Peter, and while she watched him enter the building, her mind wandered back to Homecoming. More specifically, the kiss they shared.

Even though it was Madison's first kiss, she knew it was the best one she probably was ever going to have. The girl didn't know exactly what took over her when she kissed him, but what Madison did know was that she didn't regret it. Even if she didn't entirely know what it meant for her and Peter now.

Madison just figured she would figure it out once she knew what Peter decided. And that decision was about to be made. The girl got up out of her seat and walked into her room and the right out of it and into the hall.

Vision was walking down the hallway and when he saw Madison he gave a smile. "Hey, Vision," the girl greeted, a grin on her face.

"Hello," he replied slowing to a stop, "Are you on your way to see Mr. Parker?"

"God, when you say it like that he sounds thirty," Madison joked, earning a laugh from the robot.

Vision looked at the younger Stark, "Well I know he is waiting talking with your father now."

"Of course you do," Madison sighed with a smirk, "You know everything."

"I wouldn't say everything just yet. I was only created three months ago," Vision countered.

Madison gave Vision a pat as she walked past him, "And you have me to thank for that."

She then walked away and walked outside onto another balcony, one that was closer to the ground. That way she could see the conversation that was taking place between her father and Peter.

Madison squinted her eyes once she saw Peter start to walk away. The girl felt a huge smile form on her face once she realized what had just happened.

Once Peter walked out of the doors, Madison called out to him, "You said no to him didn't you?"

Peter looked up and gave Madison a surprised look, "Yeah, yeah I did."

"May I ask why?" the girl questioned as she pushed herself off of the railing, falling a few feet in front of Peter.

"I just think it would be better for me to stay a small time crime stopper for a little while," Peter answered, giving Madison a shrug and a smile.

Madison took a step closer and wrapped her arms around Peter's neck, "You know you're a really good person and I adore that."

She then kissed him for the second time, and Madison had proved herself wrong. This one was even better than the first. She felt the butterflies return to her stomach and her feet began to wobble as Peter put his arms around her waist.

Madison felt as though she was flying. And then she realized she was slightly, because she wasn't standing on her toes anymore in order to kiss Peter. She wasn't even on the ground at all.

The girl pulled away and she dropped to the ground. She looked at her feet and then at Peter, who had a bewitched look on his face.

"What just happened?" He asked.

Madison gave a shrug, "I have no idea. I'll figure it out later. Right now I need to figure something else out."

"Which I'm thinking is us," Peter replied, "Because this is the second time you've kissed me."

"Is that such a bad thing?" Madison asked, pretending to be hurt by the comment and taking her hands away from his neck.

Peter removed his hands from her waist and shook his head, "No, no, no. That's not what I meant. I j-just... I just meant to find out what we were."

"Oh the big question isn't it," Madison smiled, "I'm messing with you. But what do you want this to be?"

"Me? Well I... I would want this to be a thing," Peter answered.

Madison tilted her head to the side, "What type of thing?"

"Uh... You... being my... well... us dating?" Peter stated, not sure of himself.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Madison asked, a smirk forming on her lips.

Peter rapidly nodded his head, "Yeah, yeah. I guess that's what I'm doing."

"Well then I say yes," Madison smiled.

"Really?" the boy questioned, shock coming across his face.

The younger Stark gave a nod, "Yep. Now you better go home."

"Why?" Peter asked, his face changing into confusion.

"Let's just say that there is something waiting for you," Madison answered, giving Peter a smile and walking away, not leaving Peter time to ask questions.

Later that day Madison had been sitting in her living room, talking with Pepper about both of their new relationship statuses. Madison told her about her new boyfriend, and Pepper told Madison how her and her father were going to get married.

However, the conversation was cut short when Madison got a call. She glanced at it a noticed that Peter was calling her. The girl smiled to herself as she answered the phone, "Did you miss me already?"

"May knows I'm Spider-Man," was all Peter rushed out.