𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Madison's eyes slowly fluttered open. A bright light filled the room she was in. And instantly she jerked upwards and started to scream once she found that she was bounded.

People then began to rush into the room and try to pin her down, but she fought them off. They were flown across the room by Madison as she tried to desperately get away from them. But then she felt the familiar feeling a needle pierce her skin. Her vision became foggy and soon she passed out once more.

Flashes of everything started to appear. Madison was now eleven years old and back in New York. She can see herself surrounded by the other six Avengers. All of them standing in a circle and ready to fight for their lives. Tony was on her left and Steve was on her right. Both of them ready to die for the little girl who snuck her way into the battle because Nick Fury told her that they needed her.

Then she could see herself laughing and blowing out candles with her father, Pepper, and Rhodey around her. All of them smiling at the girl who just turned thirteen.

Next was a flash of her dancing with Natasha Romanoff. Who was teaching her the art in order to teach her poise and balance. And then she was Steve teaching her hand to hand combat. Then she saw Clint teaching her how to shoot and throw various weapons, even though she would never need to.

She also saw Bruce Banner teaching her many different experiments that she could do for a science fair that she had coming up. Then she saw herself building things with her father.

Then she saw a building. It was a school. And there she saw herself laughing along with many friends that surrounded her. Such as Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones. But then she saw Peter Parker.

Something about him was different. She had a completely different feeling toward him. But she couldn't find what it was. It was as if it was missing. But she began to see memories of the two.

They were laughing and eating ice cream. They were watching movies. Madison saw herself laughing as Peter picked her up into a hug and spun her around. She remembers smiling as she took a picture of him and his father being idiots as they held up his internship frame.

Then Madison woke up for the second time that day. She was still drowsy from what ever she was injected with, but she felt that she was strapped down anymore. And now that she didn't feel the sudden urge of fear, she noticed that she was in a room.

It was the hospital room in her home. She heard a soft cry come from beside her and she glanced over and who it was.

"Peter?" Madison whispered, trying to figure out why he was crying.

The boy looked up with red and puffy eyes, "You're awake."

"Yeah?" Madison asked, wondering what was happening.

"You remember my name?" Peter asked, giving a small smile.

Madison gave a small nod, "Yeah."

"They said that you couldn't remember things," Peter stated, "What all do you remember?"

"I remember everything," Madison smiled.

"Really?" Peter questioned, his face lighting up with hope.

Madison nodded her head once more, "Yeah. I remember my dad and I remember everything that has happened. And I remember you. You're my best friend."

Peter's face then fell, "That's all you remember about me. You don't remember us being more?"

The girl then shook her head, "No. You're my best friend though. I'm glad you're here."

"Yeah me too," Peter replied.

He looked as if something had broke inside of him. Madison didn't know what it was. She thought he would be happy to see his best friend again. He had a small smile on his face. But it was a smile to hide a heart ache. And Madison knew that.

Madison reached out and grabbed Peter's hand, "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, Sunshine," Peter smiled, "I'm just glade that I have my best friend back after all this time."

The two then stared into each other's eyes. Madison felt a huge grin spread across her face, "I'm glad I remember you. She took away my memories of you because she said they made me weak. But I'm glad I remember my best friend."

Peter gave another smile as he stared at Madison. Then to door opened and Tony walked in with two coffees. And as soon as he laid eyes on his daughter being awake he placed down the cups and scooped his daughter into his arms.

Tony held her close as he began to cry, "You're okay. You're here."

"Yeah I am. I'm perfectly okay," Madison laughed as she hugged her father back.

He then pulled away after a long while and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you so much."

Madison gave a smile, "I love you too."

"I need to call Pepper and Rhodey," Tony laughed, "I just sent them both home to get some rest. I tried to get Parker here to leave but her refused as always."

"Sounds like my best friend," Madison laughed, glad that Peter had stayed.

Tony's face then fell into confusion, "Best friend?"

Madison nodded her head and Peter then leaned into Tony's ear. He whispered a few words that Madison couldn't hear and then sat back in his chair. Tony gave a sad and knowing nod as she looked at his daughter and Peter.

"She will come around," Tony said to Peter, giving him a big smile, "My daughter will come around."

"Come around for what?" Madison asked.

Tony then shot Madison a wink, "You shall soon see, Princess."

Madison began to laugh at the two of them. She was glad to have the two people she thought of the entire time sitting in front of her. For an entire month that was all she wanted. And now she had it.

Even if she had the small feeling that she was missing something.