𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Trigger Warning: Slight Violence

Madison jolted awake in a sweat. However she couldn't sit up. She was bound to a metal table, metal chains holding her down so tightly she felt as if she couldn't breath. Madison instantly tried to use her powers, but she was rendered useless because her hands were covered in some type of metal casing. She also noticed that her clothes were different, for now she only had on a black sports bra and grey sweatpants.

The girl looked around and saw a somewhat empty room. Not a single soul was present, however, there were machines all around her. Madison had no idea where she was, and that terrified her. She began to wiggle around, trying to break loose from the chains.

A few minutes of this went by and it was useless; there was no way for Madison to get out, but the girl still continued to try. Madison's attention was then shifted from trying to escape to the person who walked through a door.

The blonde haired girl walked in and was followed by, the one and only, Nemesis. Instantly Madison tried to lunge at the woman, but just as before it failed.

"Calm down there, Tiger," Nemesis spike as she waved a finger, "You're not getting off of that table anytime soon."

"Let. Me. Go." Madison barked, still trying to escape her chains.

Nemesis shook her head, "No can do, Daughter."

"I am not your daughter," Madison cut in, "You were never a mother."

The woman then slammed her fist in the table and shoved her face close to Madison's, "And you wanna know why? It's because you ruined my life. My parents kicked me out into the streets and I was disowned; that's why I tried to get rid of you, but no. You just had stay alive. And I have had to watch you grown up with that playboy billionaire you call a father. Living the perfect life."

Madison flinched as those toxic words seeped into her brain, causing pain to fill in her heart. However she showed no emotion towards the woman; she didn't care about Madison, and Madison wasn't going to care about her.

"I have never had a perfect life," Madison responded in a cool manner, "I have been through so much more than you have. And I'm not saying your problems are less than mine, but I am saying you have no reason to be doing this."

"I haven't even done anything. At least, not yet," Nemesis smiled, taking a few steps back and placing a hand on one of the machines.

Madison followed the woman with her eyes, wondering what in the world she meant by that.

"Do you know why this is?" Nemesis questioned, "It's a device that will rattle what's inside of that pretty little head of yours, and from there I can take away any memories I would like."

"No," Madison whispered to herself.

She knew exactly what that machine was. Steve has been the one to inform her about what it could do. It was old Hydra technology. It was the same machine that turned Bucky Barnes into The Winter Solider. And it terrified Madison. Because if it could turn Bucky into an emotionless assassin then what would it turn Madison into.

"Oh, so you do know," Nemesis laughed, "Good. That means I have much less explaining to do."

"Why are you doing this?" Madison asked, not even bothering to look a Nemesis. She knew what was about to happen, and she knew there was no way to stop it physically and she would have to try to fight against it mentally.

The woman then began to pace around the room, "Because, you and that idiot father of yours ruined my life, and now I want to ruin yours. I want to take away everything you care about. And what better way to do that then to make you do it yourself."

As if that was a cue, the blonde girl then became to power up the machine. Another shot of fear went up Madison's spine as she started to brace herself.

"You know, I wouldn't have had to do this if you had just let me talk," Nemesis scolded, "Someone should teach you manners sometime."

Madison then shot spit at the woman's face. Once the ball of saliva hit its target, Madison have a smile, "You will never win."

"Turn it on," Nemesis ordered as she wiped the spit off of her face.

The blonde girl then walked over to a red button and gave Madison a look that was full of sorrow.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she pressed the button.

A violent scream escaped Madison's lips as shocks ran throughout her entire body. Her insides started to turn and her brain felt as if it was going to explode.

Madison then began to see flashes of her life. Every single memory she ever had was begging showcased in her mind. She felt as if she was dying.

The pain was almost unbearable. Her body started to convulse as she felt her brain being tossed around. She felt memories that she barely remember start slipping away.

She felt pieces of her mind disappearing. And everything hurt.

Madison tried to focus her mind, she tried to focus on good things. She began to focus on her father and Peter. And she began to call out their names in pain.

She knew no one could hear her, but there was the slight hope that one of them would. So she called out for them.

The pain was so great that it felt as if her spine was on fire and it was being ripped from her body.

More and more shocks came, and every time a name would escape Madison's lips. She pawned for it to stop, for her to be able to breath without screaming.

The shocking lasted for hours and hours. It seemed as if it would never end. And all Madison wanted to do was go home.