𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Two months had passed, and Madison was standing in front of her knew school with her father sitting in his car. They both had just got back from their trip in the Bahamas.

Madison felt ready on the outside. She had her hair recently done, her nails were painted perfectly, and she had on one of her favorite outfits.

The girl was wearing her combat boots, a red plaid skirt, and a long sleeved skin tight top that was black. Her hair was up in a half up messy bun, and she had on red lipstick. She looked bold and stunning, and that's exactly the look she was going for.

However, on the inside she was freaking out. She wanted the kids to like her. Madison had never been to an actual high school before. And she had new kid jitters.

Another thing that bothered her was she didn't have her suit. After everything that happened in Germany the Secretary of State somehow found out what Madison did. So instead of sending her to jail, they made a deal. She wasn't aloud to use her suit or her powers in public unless required by the government.

She hated that. Madison wanted to be her own person, but she made a mistake. And this wasn't the worst of punishments. After all she was going to high school. What could go wrong there, it was a school filled with people her age.

"Okay, Princess," Tony started, "Go in there and kick ass. Show them what a Stark can do."

Madison gave a smile, "You got it, Dad. I am going to own this school."

"I love you. Happy will pick you up after school," Tony said.

The girl looked at her father, "Bye, I love you."

Tony drove away and left Madison by herself. She started to walk through the grounds, people instantly recognizing who she was. People started to whisper and point, but Madison paid then no mind.

She flashed a smile on her face and entered the school. The school was crowded and there were all kinds of things, everywhere. Walking down the hall she ran into someone. The girl that bumped into her stumbled backwards, and Madison reached on a hand and grabbed her.

"Oh, my God. I am so sorry," The girl said as she put herself upright.

Once it registered who she had ran into, the girl was in even more shock, "Oh my God. You're Madison Stark. You're the new student?"

"That I am," Madison smiled. The girl stuck out her hand, "I'm Liz Allen. It's nice to actually meet you."

The younger Stark shook the girl's hand, "Nice to meet you to. I would tell you my name but you already know it."

"Yeah, I guess I do," Liz laughed, "Hey, um, if you want a tour guide... I would love to show you around."

"That would be great," Madison smiled, relived that she wouldn't have to navigate through her new school alone.

Liz then gave a huge smile, "Great. Oh we have so many clubs you can join. You should definitely join the Decathlon team."

"I was actually thinking of doing that," Madison admitted, liking this girl's attituded.

"Welcome to the team then. I'm the captain so you don't have to worry about trying out. Practice is third block today if you can make it," Liz informed.

Madison laughed, "Well thanks. Luckily that is my free period, I was gonna spend it in the Robotics Lab. I guess I don't have to do that now."

"Sounds great," Liz stated, "Oh, Betty. Meet Madison Stark. Madison meet Betty Brant."

The two girls shook hands. Betty had a big smile on her face, "It's nice to meet you. You're really pretty."

"Likewise," Madison said, giving the girl a wink.

"Oh you should totally help with the Homecoming dance," Betty suggested. Madison tilted her head to the side, "Homecoming dance?"

"Yeah, it's one of the biggest dances. Besides Prom of course," Liz explained, "It will be the perfect way to actually show you what our school is like. And with how pretty you are, you will have no problem getting a date."

"That sounds awesome. I'll totally help," Madison said.

She was now walking with a group of girls. They all started to talk about Homecoming and who all their dates where. The girls pointed them out in the hallways, all the while they were letting her know which boys were free.

Madison was enjoying her self and talking with her new found friends. They were different from her, but they were cool enough.

The girl tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she spoke, "Thanks. But I don't know if I even want to take a date...."

Madison lost her wording she made eye contact with none other than Peter Parker. Time stopped as their eyes met. Madison felt her heart jump as she saw Peter's mouth fall open.

She had completely forgotten that Peter went to Midtown. After everything had happened Madison went on vacation and it slipped her mind. Sure she thought about Peter, a lot, but that one tiny detail escaped her brain.

They looked at each other for what seemed like forever. This was the first time she had seen Peter since what happened in Germany. And they haven't shared words since Madison dropped him off at home.

The younger Stark gave a smile, but before she could make her way towards Peter the group of girls dragged her away. The school bell rings, and Madison's first day of school officially starts.

A few hours pass and Madison made it through two of her classes, physics and calculus. The girl was put in the advanced classes because she took all the test for all of the Freshman classes. So far Madison had all the credits she needed to be a Sophomore.

By the time lunch rolled around, Madison was already one of the most popular kids in school. All day she had been asked questions about her father and the Avengers. And the guys kept asking her to Homecoming. Of course she refused, mainly because she didn't know any of them.

Madison was standing on top of a ladder, helping Liz hang up Homecoming posters. A girl walked by and said hey to them both. When Madison replies she catches a glimpse of Peter.

He is sitting at a mostly empty table; a boy who Madison presumes to be his best friend, Ned, is sitting next to him. A girl is at the end of their table, all by herself.

Both Peter and Ned were looking at Madison. A look that Madison can't place is on his face. But she can see that Peter is smiling at her. It's a small smile, but it makes her heart race for a weird reason. He then starts to talk to his friend.

Madison turns her attention back to the poster she was hanging up. The girl hoped that by the end of the day she would get to say something to Peter.