5

The next morning, she woke up and did her daily routine and got into her car to go to the office.

She parked her car and got out. Priya had taken the day off because she had to take her pregnant sister to the hospital.

She was walking across the street as she found a girl running and a guy chasing behind her.

Anu was about to run after them as she heard a gunshot.

She knew who that has to be. She saw him...yep he was running behind them in high speed until he caught up and pulled the guy onto the floor.

He kicked the guy with his legs and aimed the gun at his head.

“Please…..don't shoot me...please.” He shouted.  

“then tell me where the other girls are.” ajay said.

“They….we...have already sold them….just yesterday.” He said as ajay shot 2 times into his stomach.

“You won't die but feel the pain….you people are a son of bitches who sell innocent girls. What do you get out of that? Like it's just flesh….we all have flesh...how do you get attracted to flesh?”he asked as he punched his stomach.

“You...freaking...where were you selling them?” He asked.

“one ship to a different  in Louisiana and 3 ships to dubai.” He said as Ajay put his foot on his neck…

“Die you piece of…” he stepped on his throat but released him before he can die.

“I need a ship going to louisiana and one to dubai and we will save those girls.” Ajay said in his phone.

“Sure sir.” The other police said.

Anu walked up to Ajay.

“Sorry...sorry for everything.” She said.

“Why?” He asked with a softer tone than he had ever used to talk to her.

“You really are a hero...i am so sorry for calling you a….your sister is right, your good quality will hide your short temper.” She said looking into his eyes sadly.

“Ok.” He said roughly as he walked past her with no words.

“Typical him.” She said to herself as she walked inside the office.

------------------------------

That afternoon, ajay and his crew saved. The girls in louisiana prostitute and was going to dubai to catch the other.

Ajay got his phone out to find many messages and missed calls.

A cew from his family but one of them was from an unknown number.

He opened it to find:

Unknown: Hi, i am glad i didn't reject you the other day. I guess my dad is right. Anyways i saw it on tv that you have caught the Louisiana ones. Congrats and good luck.

He felt an urge to reply back but he didn't want her to create unnecessary things in her head. He can't love her. It's not because of their fights or her sassiness but it is just that his love is for someone else. His heart is only with the girl he loved and still love.  

Meghna… yes the girl he met 3 years ago. The only girl that had caused him to become cruel and strict in his profession.

“Sir we are here.” The police officer said.

“Ok.” Ajay said he got out and soon they went to the place where all the girls were kept.

He looked at the blueprint and planned a way to catch them altogether.

“Pleaseee….no...leave me.” A girl was begging as Ajay broke in.

“hands off her.” He said as he punched the guy.

Soon after beating them all up, he arrested them and handed them to the dubai police. He took the girls back to where they belong.