35

"Sorry ma..karthik and i were in love before we even met anni." Keerthy said.

"Oh." Geetha said.

"Namma ponnu usuraye kaapathi namma kida thanthirkaan. And he seems to be a nice fellow and the son of a close friend so why not?" Ramasamy said.

"Pa?" Keerthy said in surprise.

"Keerthyma...you have chosen the correct guy for yourself." He added.

"When she finished college in an year, we can get them married. Is that alright karthik?" He asked.

"Yes...uncle." Karthik said.

"Mamanu sollupa." He said smiling.

"Come karthik...its late night...come eat." Geetha called.

"Sure aunty." Karthik said as she sat beside keerthy who had been eating like a hungry animal.

"Good night guys." Karthik said as he left.

Ajay followed karthik as he was walking outside.

"He was the one....keerthy said so." Karthik said as anu came out.

"Bye karthik..." She said as she looked at ajay who looked past her.

"Ajay...i am sorry." Anu said as karthik left.

"I dont need anybody to say sorry and now i actually understand you very well anu...no need to act." He said as went inside the house.

Keerthy had moved into her room and anu went in to find Ajay already asleep.

She layed next to him with watery eyes.

he turned to the other side which got her to cry softly against the silence in their room.

"Ajay.." She said.

"Anu...please...leave me alone...i am not ready to argue with you and make this relationship even worse." He said.

"What do you mean? You are blaming ashwin for no reason.. Ajay please...i know you got pissed when keerthy went missing but i still..." She said as he got up.

"Leave me alone." He said as he took his pillos and moved to the sofa.

"Ajay...please...i..." She started as he layed on the sofa not facing him.

She gave up and layed back on the bed crying. She didnt know why his jealousy was making him say stuff about Ashwin. He was clearly jealous but that doesnt mean he can lie.

Soon the next mirning, when she woke up, he wasnt there. She looked at the restroom door and it was also opened so that means he left.

Soon she got ready and went downstairs as she saw him leave the house.

He was clearly ignoring her.

"Vaama anu...ajay said he had an urgent assignment." Geetha said as keerthy came downstairs.

"Keerthy...i dont want you going anywhere alone. I will let you go with Karthik. He called and informed your dad." Geetha said.

"Thanks ma." She said with a smile.

Later on today, your dad will talk to his parents about y'all's wedding." Geetha said with a smile.

Keerthy looked at anu who seemed to thinking about something.

"Are you ok anni?" She asked.

"Oh...ah...ya." Anu said as she continued eating.