34

Suddenly keerthy called ajay. Why was she calling him...doesnt she have legs....cant she just walk into the room and ask him whatever shee needs?

He went to open her room and couldnt find her. So he attended the call.

"Anna....help....anna...payama iruku..." She said as ajay's eyes widen.

"Keerthy...where are you? Keerthy....hello....can you hear me?" He asked.

"Annaaaaaaah." She screamed as the phone went dead.

"Keerthy....hello?" He shouted.

He suddenly ran to his room and found anu siting there crying.

"Call that poroboku right now..." He shouted.

"Ajay...stop being a ...." She started as he took hernphone and called ashwin.

"Yennada panna en thangachiya....if you dare touch her, i will kill you." Ajay said.

"Anu? Who is this?" He asked.

"Keerthy...enga?" He asked.

"Oh ajayya? Why would i know where keerthy is? Is she missing?" He asked with a smirking tone.

"Dei. Dei..dei....i want my sister home now." Ajay shouted.

"Ajay stop....are you mad?" Anu shouted as she pulled her phone back.

"Sorry ash...he has gone kookoo." Anu said as ajay slapped her.

"Yaaru naa madah? He has kidnapped my sister and you want me to relax?" He shouted.

"Ajay...where is keerthy?" She asked as she called keerthy.

Ajay sat on the bed horrified.

Suddenly he got a call rom karthik.

"Karthik...keerthy..." He started.

"She is safe ajay.." He shouted.

"How? What happened?" She asked.

"I saved her. I set up a location in her necklace and always kept an eye on her. Well it was going into the wrong place so....

"Help...somebody help.." Keerthy was shouting.

"Wow...this girl is hot....no wonder ashwin sir wanted her for himself first before selling her." A guy said as she got horrified.

"Please...leave me...." Keerthy begged.

"Man, she is...so attractive." A guy said as he moved his hands to touch her.

Suddenly before his hands can even touch her, a glass bottle came hitting him.

Keerthy looked up to find karthik standing there with a smile.

"Karthik..." She shouted as he fought with the guys.

He soon arrested them and untied keerthy.

"Karthik." She hugfed him tightly not leaving him.

"Ey....valikuthidi....stop your chocking me" she laughed.

"Nee mattum varalana..." She started.

"Varalana enna...ipo antha rowdinga unnaya rape pannirupaanga." He said as she hit him.

"Ey...your head...its bleeding." He said as she siddenly fainted on his shoulder.

Karthik finished his flashback

"Karthik....i dont know how to thank you..." Ajay said.

"Yo...thats my future wife...i wobt let anytjing happen to her." He said

"Ennachu ajay?" Anu asked as he left without answering anything to her.

She followed him as he informed everything to his mom who freaked out.

Soon karthik and keerthy came home.

"Keerthy...ennadi aachu?" Her mom hugged her.

"Amma.." She hugged her back.

"Romba thanks thambi....ajay sonnan.." She said thanking karthik.

"No problem aunty." He said.

"Amma....one more thing...they like each other." Ajay broke everything out as geetha's face changed.

"What are you saying?" She asked.