19

"Ajay...you are going...i already got a week leave from your head." His dad smirked at him.

"Ok dad." Ajay said as he finished eating.

Anu looked up to see an expressionless face.

Soon ajay's mom asked anu to go to the temple together. She agreed and went to get changed.

She struggled with the dhuppata of the saree. She was pissed and was planning to just change into a salwar when ajay walked in.

"What is it with you and me coming in when your dressing a saree." He asked as she turned.

"Sorry." She said.

"Wait...are you struggling with that?" He asked.

"Ya...dumbo." She said.

"I can help." He said.

"And how the hell do you know how to wear this?" She asked.

"Ya...i used to help the small kids wear a saree in this school i used to volunteer at." He said.

"Oh...i hope its atleast legible." She said as he pulled her dhuppata.and she covered herself with her hands.

"Enough...i already saw you like this three time." He said.

"Well dont act like you are raping me." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"I am helping you darling not..." He stopped.

Soon he helped her get ready.

"Wow...you really do know how to wear a saree." She said.

"And girls these days dont." He said.

"Well...its not like i was born and raised in india." She said.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Meenakshi temple." She said.

"Wear in madurai?" He asked.

"No pearland smart one." She said.

"Whoah...really?" He asked.

"Have you never went there?" She asked.

"No...mom and dad does but i...well was never a religious person." He said.

"Well you are coming with me and aunty today." She said.

"What? No." He said.

She ran down stairs and told his mom and came back and made him wear a sherwani.

He came back looking really hot. She looked into his eyes as he looked into hers.

She couldnt believe this handsome was her husband but Unfortunatly, he doesnt belong to her.not her..nobody.

"What? I look handsome?" He asked.

"No...i have seen more cuter guys." She said.

"And who is that?" He asked.

"My cousin...ashwin...he is really handsome.....i was going to marry him...dad asked me but i said i was studying and then forced me with you." She said.

"Oh...really?" He asked.

Soon they reached the temple and did an archana and then went to the temple's cafeteria to eat.

There was a library nearby and anu ran into it.

"I love this place.....it always makes me sleepy." She said as ajay followed behind. His mom stayed behind giving them privacy.

"Wow...this is huge." He said.

Then they came back home and anu fell asleep on the bed without even changingher clothes.

When she woke up, she found ajay on his computer. He was wearing his shorts and was wearing a tshirt.