epilogue

"Ajay...you have to stay with Anjali." Anu said.

"Cant you just take her?" He asked.

"No ajay...i have work to do. Priya wants me to help her get ready and do you think i can look after anju when i getpriya ready?" She asked.

"But i have work to do at the police station...will you please understand anu?" He said.

"Ok...go ahead....go do what you love the most....and go marry the police station and have kids with it." She said as he started laughing.

"Your humor senses are kicking in." He said.

"Ajay...learn to take care of your own daughter." Anu said.

"Can you people stop? What am i here for? I will take care of my niece while you two argue." Keerthy pick up anjali and went to her old room.

She was now married fo Kartbik who was already in the room.

"Those two just can't figure anything out." She said as anjali crawled to her uncle.

"My baby..." He said.

"And this girl...excuse me? Do you like him better than me?" She asked as anjali nodded.

"Unnaya..." Keerthy said as she came toward her and fell on karthik. (You)

"Athai." Anjali said. (Aunt)

"Look...she just said athai...in your face..." Keerthy said happily.

"Mama sollu." Karthik tried to get anjali to call him. (Say "uncle")

"Look she said amma and appa but now she is calling me." Keerthy said happily.

"Mama sollu babyma..please?" Karthik said.

"Kar..ki." She said as kathik smiled.

"Awww." He said.

"She is trying to say my name." He said

"Romba mukkiyam." She said. Irritated. (Who cares)

"Anu...ajay...she just said my name." Kathik ran to the two still fighting couple.

"What?" Anu asked

"Kaar..ki." She said.

"Wow..." Anu said.

"Keekee." Anjali said as she looked at keerthy.

"Ok so...who is taking anjali?" Keerthy asked.

"Keekee." Anjali answered for them as the 4 laughed at the cute baby.

"See she wants keerthy to take care if her. Are you free today?" Anu asked.

"Absolutely not.." Karthik started as keerthy cut in.

"Nothi g is more important than my baby." She said as she glared at karthik.

"What was he planning?" Anu asked.

"Huh? He was planning to do something stupid..." Keerthy said.

"And that is?" Ajay asked.

"Well...he was planning to make me do something i didnt want to do and i was thinking of a way to escape and my baby just saved me." She said.

"Well what was it?" Anu asked.

"He was trying to get me to go meet his old friends." Keerthy said.

"Anni, i will come with you to help priya. Will keep anju with me." Keerthy said smirking at karthik.

"Anu baby." Ajay said.

"Enna venum?" She asked.

"Don't you think Anjali needs a baby brother?" He asked.

"Get lost ajay. You said you were bust so go do your work." She said as she pished him.

"I..love you." He said as he hugged her.