29

He soon got to remove his cast. He was only wearing his temporary ones and reurned to work on his bike.

Anu wanted to meet her cousin Ashwin bacause she hasnt seen him since a month and they had been really good friends.

She called him over to a coffee shop and had a get together on saturday.

"So...how is your husband?" Ashwin asked.

"He is as always hamdsome and well i dont see an error in him. Like we do fight at times but he is justthe perfect man." She said.

"Finally my baby cousin got her prince charming." He said as she saw ajay coming into the coffee shop.

When he saw her with a guy, he stared at her intentionally causing her to panic in a way.

Shesmiled at him as he walked toward her.

"Who is this?" Ajay asked.

"My cousin....Ashwin." She said.

"Oh...this is that ashwin you talk about? Hello." Ajay said.

"Endi...ennapattilam pesuviya? Anthalvu paasama enmela?" He asked as Ajay's blood boiled.

"Unna patti sollama vera yaara patti solluven?" She asked laughing.

"Anu...can you come with me?" He asked.

"But...Ajay...i just came...and i havent seen ashwin for a whole month." She said.

"Anu.please understand."he said as he pulled anu away.

"Ajay...stop being so extra. He is my cousin." She said.

"I dont think its a good idea to talk to him anu." Ajay said.

"Why?" Anu asked.

"I cant tell you anu." He said.

"Ajay...i dont think i can stop talking to my cousin who i had been besties with just cause your jealous." She said.

"Jealous? You think i am jeous of him? Why should i be?" He asked.

"Ajay....just leave me alone." Anu said as she got off the car and walked inside their house.

"Sorry anu...i dont wanna judge someone before i know them but i don't think that cousin of yours is good." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Atha Na apram solren." He said as he hugged her. They stood lime that for the next 5 minutes in their room.

"And anu...i dont need to jealous of something thats mine." He said as she stared into his eyes.

"Do you think we should..." Anu started.

"We should what?" He asked.

"You know....i am your wife and...." She said as he looked into her eyes.

"And...?" He asked as if he didnt understand.

She quickly ran being completely shy. He ran after and caught her.

He held her in between his hands and the wall.

"Anu.." He said softly as she was looking down.

"Hey...where is the rowdy i have seen in you? Is she gone?" Je asked as she looked up at him.

"Um.." She started as he leaned in kissing her lips.

Soon he carried her onto the bed.

The next morning, anu woke and smiled finding how she had given her whole self to her husband.

She was about to get up but his hands were wrapped around her.

She tried to lift his weight off her and go to the restrrom but he had pulled her back.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"Ajay...i have to go to the clinic and you....have to go to work." She said as he finally opened his eyes.

"Oh...lets take the day off." He said.

"Nope...not happening." Sje said as she pulled away.

"Anu.." He ran after her but she had already locked the restroom door.

"Iru...nee varuvala....apo paathukiran epidi enkida irundhu thapikaporenu." He said.

Soon she came out while ajay waited for her.

She was wearing her jeans and medical tshirt.

"Hey psycho..." He said.

"Thiru pidichavan." She said.

"Ya...lets go to the movies....or we can just watch a movie just right here." He said.

"I said you are egoistic. Not the movie." She said.

"What a coincidence...vijay antony is a police in it and you are a police here." She said.

"Ya...very well. Cant a guy spent one day with his wife?" He asked.