28

Soon they went down to eat dinner. After his mom cried over the arms,they were about to eat when Ajay had trouble eating.

Anu quickly took a spoonful and fed him which keerthy and everybody giggled about.

"Don't laugh at my daughter in law." geetha said.

"I am glad she is there to take care of my son."Ramasamy said.

"ye..Anu should get an award." keerthy said.

Soon after he was done, anu ate as he sat there to acompany her. Keerthy sat along as they joked around.

"Be a good sister and let your brother have some privacy." ajay said.

"Oh wow. Nadathinga brother."keerthy said as she left.

"When will your hands be ok?" she asked.

"Well its not broken but...its just that i stained my tendons and sprained my ligaments." he said.

"Wow." she said.

"That's a bad thing." he said.

"No i am talking about you medical abilities." she said.

"Oh well i had a basic health care knowledge." he said.

"Wow. great." she said as she was getting up to go wash her plate.

He pulled her back down.

"What?" she asked.

"I love you." he said.

"Ok?" she said as she started to wash the plates.

"What the heck Anu...do you not know how to reply?" he asked wrapping his other hands around her waist.

"I hope you dont want to have both hands broken." she said.

"What do you even mean?" he asked.

"I mean that if you touch me for unnessassary reason, you will loose both hands for a while." she said.

"Then my wife needs to do everything for me right?" he asked as she glared at him and started up the stairs to the room.

"Anu... wait." he said as he caught up to her.

Soon they were in the room and ajay was having trouble tkaing his shirt off with one arm.

"I can help you." she said his smile widen.

"But...only if you wont mess around." she said.

"I wont do anything." he said as she took the buttons off his police shirt. As soon as she took the shirt off, he was wearing a vest under, but she could feel his six pac.

"I thought said if i dont do anything but you are doing something." he said.

"I know what i am so dont you dare." she said as she took that off.

"I will just sleep without a tshirt. Its too hard to be wearing a tshirt right now." he said.

"Do whatever that pleases you." she said.

"You mean yourself?" he mumbled.

"Huh?" she asked as she fell on the bed.

He had other pants so he decided to sleep with this. Soon, she turned the other side not wanting to face him or he will surely try to do something.

"Anu." he said.

"What?" she asked.

"Um...well....my biceps iching can you scratch it for me?" he asked.

"Use your other hands." she said.

"Well that..thats the hand that its itching on." he said.

"well ...fine."she said as she turned around.

She moved up his hands to scratch but he seemed to be lost in her eyes.

She looked up to find his eyes staring up at her.

"Anu..."he said.

"Ajay, i am sleepy. I have alot of stuff to do." she said as she turned around and hug him as they slept.

Soon the days flew and they remained in a more friend like but still romantic relationship. Ajay was back to normal. It was only a week but it felt forever.