21

Ajay decide to give this relationship a try. Will anu accept him? She wanted divorce, but thats cause he said he cant get over meghna. He seemed to feel as if meghna herself accepted it.

"And then....he said he was going to say a joke. The joke seemed to be offensive and everybody started calling names at him. Popr thing." She was talking on her phone as walked into their room.

"Ya..."she said.

"You are sucha flirt...remember i am married." She said as it got ajay's attention.

"Poda loosu."she said. (Go away stupid)

"Yethu...nee USku vaariya. Finally...unna paathu romba naalachuda." She laughed. (What? You're coming to the US?)

"Ya...i will introduce you..nee enga veeta vanthina i will just leavr my husband and come with you." She laughed not noticing how ajay was staring at her with anger.

"Poda loosu...my husband is way more cuter than you so...unakulam avlo scene kedayaathu." She said as ajay finally relaxed. (Go away stupid.) (you're nothing compared to him)

He was wondering who she was talking to.

"Bye ash...its time for me to sleep. Its night here." She turned around to see if ajay was asleep and he had his eyes closed so she assumed he was asleep.

"Chi..poda poramboku." She said as she cut the call. (Get lost idiot)

She looked at ajay who was sleeping. She fell to the bed and slept hugging him.

He was surprised but kept his eyes closed.

"I wish you can feel what i feel for you. I get it, you cant forget meghna but i can never forget you." She whispered in a soft voice.

She noticed he had a smile, but thought it was just her imagination. She kissed his forehead and then slept hugging him.

He oppened his eyes and smiled at her sleeping peacefully.

"Idk when i will tell you my love but...i am sure i fell for you..." He said.

She placed her head on his chest when she moved a bit.

He smiled at it and fell asleep.

Anu woke up to find Ajay gone...he was probably at his police station.

She turned around to see the bathroom door opening and ajay cae out with a tower wrapped around his legs.

"Ew..." She said as she looked away.

"Wow you have never seen a six pac before huh?" He asked.

"No...i mean ya but not for real." She said.

"Great." He said as she came toward her.

"The closet is that way." She pointed.

"Thanks... I know the places of my room." He said as he grabbed a tshirt from his side of the bed and put it on.

"You have your stuff packed for the honey moon right?" He asked.

"Um...i decided not to go." She said.

"Sorry...its required...according to my parents and they already payed for both of us...mind as well go." He said.

"Sure. Why not." She said.

"Please go wear your botom half in the restroom." Anu said.

"I...well." He said as he unwrapped his towel.

"Ewwww." She looked away.

"Excuse me?" He said as she turned to see him in a pair of shorts.

"When did you...why would you do that?" She asked.

"I wanted to see your reaction." He said.

"Well played...now i need to go brush." She said as she went into the restroom.