36

'Anni....i dont know what's wrong but i can sense....something is off with you and anna....cause he left early and even yesterday night he seemed mad." Keerthy said.

"Keerthy...he is jealous....he is calling ashwin a fraud...a murderer." Anu said.

"He is anni....you may not believe it now anni but he is the reason for everything. Please dont go telling ashwin we said that and get yourself stuck. Cause he shouldnt know that we know." Keerthy said.

"What? Keerthy not you too?" Anu said as karthik came in.

"Anu...purinchuko...he is going to be behind the cell soon." He said.

"Apo...why has he not done anything to me?" Anu asked.

"Well...that i dont know but i know he will do something to you soon and its better to stay away from him." Karthik said.

"Anni...please listen." Keerthy said.

"Ok...fine i will just wait till ajay talks to me." She said.

"He is only mad for a day. He will be back to normal tomorrow." Keerthy said as she waved a bye and left with karthik.

Anu went to her room to get her things and suddenly she felt like throwing up.

She threw up and and came outside.

She went to the kitchen to get some water and suddenly she felt dizzy and almost fell. Geetha, who saw her ran to her.

"Are you ok anu?" She asked.

"Aama...aunty...food poison probaly." She said.

"No anu...give me your hand." She picked it up and felt her nerves.

"Anu...i think you are pregnant....wait i will call the doctor." Geetha ran to get her phone quickly.

Soon tje doctor came and checked her.

"Yep..you are going to be a mother Anu." The doctor said as anu smiled.

"Really? My grandson or daughter will be here soon...oh my god." Geetha hugged anu.

Soon geetha made anu stay from clinic even though anu wanted to go.

"Illa athai...i think i should go...i already missed alot of days." Anu said.

"Call ajay...i tried calling him but he said he was busy." Geetha said.

"I...ok." She said as she picked up her phone.

"What?" He asked picking up the call.

"I....need to talk to you." She said.

"I am busy....talk later." He cut the call.

"He said he is busy." Anu said.

"He will have to just wait then." She said.

"Ok..." Anu said as she stayed in her room crying.

It was 8 and ajay still had not came back.

It was getting late and she decided not to tell him if he was so stuborn amd fell asleep.

The next morning, anu woke up early went downstair.

"Athai...please dont tell him. Let him learn it himself." She said.

"Ok..anu...you can tell him whenever you want." She said

"Thanks athai." She said as she found him come downstairs.