15.

Suddenly, Ajay saw a vehicle speed up.

"Hey." He shouted as he ran after it.

He caught up the car and threw a rock at it. The guys stopped the car and got out.

"You know who i am? You know who my dad is?" He asked as Meghna caught up near him.

"What? Come to the police station fill in a case if you dont know who your dad is....but before that....you have a warning for speeddriving." He said as the guy looked at meghna.

"You police?" The guy asked.

"Ya...why else will i warn you." He asked as he took a pic of the car's license.

"Your...car...let me check it." Ajay went toward the car as he found a girl tied up.

"Ey....what the hell?" Ajay asked as the gang came to fight him.

Ajay fought back as much as he could. He oppened the car and let the girl escape.

"Meghna...antha ponna kootitu odu." He shouted as he hit the people.

The girl and meghna started running as another car came and pulled the girl in. Meghna fought back to pull the girl out but they pulled her into the car.

"Meghna...." He shouted as the other car left with her.

His hear felt like it was going to blast. He ran after the car leaving the other one and soon he missed both cars.

He used his police crew to track her mobile. They followed it. The came near a bridge and found a girl laying on the ground.

Ajay ran toward her....

"Meghna..." He shouted.

"Aj...ay...they....rapp..ed me...i...cant live....nee varum...mattum uyiroda... irukanumnu....wishpanen...." She saud.

"No..meghna....your fine...lets go to the hospital." He took her in his arm.

"Illa...ajay....naa.." She started as she tried to move from his arm.

"Ennaya...keela...vidu...please.." She said.

"Illa meghna namma hospitaliku pona...yellam sari ayidum.." She said.

"Ajay...promise me....kill every one of them...avangala maari alunga yellarayum kolluvenu sathiyam pannu." She cried in his arm.

"I promise ma....just listen...we dont have much time....i will take you to the hospital..." He said.

She tried to get up....she got up and suddenly jumped out of the bridge.

"Meghna..." He shouted as he jumped behind her.

He found her dead body in the water.

He brought it out and started crying.

"I also promise you meghna....you are the only girl in my life....i will not fall for another girl." He said as they took her body away to cremate it.