7.

Anu went home and changed into her shorts and tank top. She likes to wear something relaxing when she sleep.

She thought about everything but she wasn't able to cry. Either she was strong or she had hope. She hoped it was because she is mentally strong as she realized a guy run into her room with a knife.

“Aaah.” She shouted.

“Shhh.” The guy said as he looked at her legs.

“I came to kill you but….  “ he said as he cornered her into the wall and started leaning into her.

“Help..help…” She shouted.

“You girls like your own privacy and keep your rooms soundproof and then shout for help.” He said.

“Please….leave me...why are you killing me?” she asked.

“You are engaged to Ajay right?” That's why.” He said as he leaned eben closer.

“What shampoo do you use?”  he asked.

“Get off me.” She said as her room door oppened.

She found ajay standing there with his gun aimed at the guy.

He shot him and he layed on the floor dead.

 Without thinking, anu ran to ajay and hugged him.

He hugged back as the whole family came in.

“What the hell? How did he break in?” Karthik freaked staring at the dead body in his sister's room.

“He came in thinking that killing her would give me loose and thought that i won't come back for them.” ajay said.

“Anu… are you ok?” her dad approached her even though she was still clinging on to Ajay.

“Dad, come out.” karthik pulled his family away leaving Anu to be with karthik.

“Ajay….i am scared….what if i end up like those girls that they were selling?” she asked softly as her voice cracked.

“Anu, get up.” he pulled away from her.

“Look, i won't let anything bad happen to you. Now stop crying.” he said as he moved away from her walked out her room.

Anu couldnt believe that he was heartless. He just said nothing will happen to her and left. He didnt even stay there to confort her. This added on to her already existing pain.

A few days passed as their wedding day got closer. The two families went shopping. Even though anu hated the fact that she is going shopping for something that will never happen when she could be relaxing in her training office.

Mithra and Anu got along pretty well.  Ajay walked in as if nothing is bothering him. Ever since the encounter in her room, she was freaking out. She was too afraid to be going anywhere alone.

“Woah anni, wear this….it will fit your perfectly.” Keerthy brought a lehenga.

“Ok...but i am too tired to try it on.” she said.

“What? Anni this is my gift for your marriage now go try it.” Keerthy pushed her into the room.

She locked it and wore the skirt and blouse which actually did match her perfectly. She was going to wear her shawl when keerthy shouted from the other side.

“Anni, i will help you with the shawls so open your door.” she said.

Anu knew keerthy was up to something but was clueless of what. She opened the lock but realized her blouse had a zipper that she wasn't able to reach. Suddenly the doors opens as ajay walked it.

When he realized someone was in there, he turned to leave but the door seemed to locked.