20

She looked at him and then went to the closet and came back in her shorts and tshirt.

"What the hell. My eyes." He said.

"What?" She asked

"Why are you wearing a shorts? You are making me think of stuff." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"I was wearing shorts that day when that guy broke in." She said.

"I didnt notice." He said.

"Anyways...i am bored." She said.

"Do i look like a comedian or someone who will entertain you?" He asked.

"Did i ask you to be a comedian. You are a police and all but...learn to act as smart as a police. You know...my brother...he is like very strong and doesnt..." She started.

"And my sister fell for him huh?" He asked.

"How do you..." She started.

"I think every possessive brother would know who his sister likes. Visaarichu paarthen...your brother is....paravaayilla..not as great as me but...still ok." He said. (I asked around. And he's not that bad.)

"Excuse me? My bro is the best. Atleast he is funny....unlike you." She said.

"Oh i am not funny?" He asked.

"And you dont even know how to propose a girl properly...like who propose the first time they see a girl?" She asked as his face changed.

"Sorry....i am sorry...ajay.." She said as she realized she had hurt him.

"I cant forget meghna...she....thats exactly why i cant accept you." He said.

Did i ask you to accept me? We gonna divorce in an year and then...i will go my way and you on your own." She said as it partly hurted him.

The love he had for meghna was fading but his respect and memories of her stayed forever.

"Meghna...should i accept Anu? I feel guilty if i do." He said as he had a pic of her.

"Ajay...do what you wanna do...even if you hurt someone, they wouldnt want you to get hurt. Thats true love." Meghna said. He reminded himself of a time when meghna said something about forgiving.

"Apo...you will accept any mistakes?" He asked.

"Most likely...ya...if they truly feel bad and apologized but..." She said.

"Also past is past...future is future. Focus on the future and dont get stuck to the past. If i was.stuck to think about my grandma or my parents, i wouldnt be here talking to you now." She had said.

"So...i should accept Anu?" He asked meghna as he looked at her smiling face.