23.

Anu came back dressed in a lot more lengthier shorts and a tshirt. It was really hot in the bahamas.

"So...any plans?" She asked him.

"Yep...many." He said as he walked toward her.

"And they are?" She asked.

"To romance with my lovavble pondati..." He said.

"So how are you going to do that?" She asked.

"Like this." He said as he pulled her into his arms.
"And pulling me into your arms is..." She said.

"Correction...pulling you into my arms and kissing you is the breaking news." He said as he leaned into her.

Her eyes widen as he. Let their noses touch.

"What are you doing?" Anu asked.

"Your eyes....they are attractive." He said.

"Oh really?" She asked.

He let their lips touch as he felt a vibration inside him.

"This is wrong." He said as he pulled away leaving her staring at him.

"What is wrong?" She asked.

"I...anu look. I made a promise and...." He said.

"Oh so you cant forget her....then why make this scene? You want to hurt me? Is that it? Ok go ahead. Kill me alive and love the dead girl." She said.

"Mind your words anu." He said.

"Shut up Ajay. Do not ever try to get close to me." He said.

"Sorry anu. I dont mean i cant forget her. I mean she made me promise to kill every one of those idiots who was behind her and your friend's death. I wanna end it before starting a relationship. " he said.

"Do as you please." Anu said as she got onto her bed and covered herself with her sheets.

"Soon the week passed by quickly. Anu didnt wait to talk to Ajay. Ajay wanted to say sorry but anu doesnt really stay in the room when he is around. She goes to sleep before he does and wakes up before him. They dont even eat together anymore. Then the day came. They needed to back everything up and get back.

"Anu...we need to talk."he said as he entered the room.

Anu ran to the closet but he raced after and pulled on her hands.

"You are not going anywhere. I am sorry...i dont know what got into me. Just give me another chance. I wont hurt you. I just cant....ok i cant live without you."he said as acted as if she ignored him.

He lost hopes talking to her and finished his packing. They left that afternoon and reached at night.

"Hi..how was your honey moon?" keerthy asked.

"Keerthy i need ask you something."anu said as she took her to her room.