27

Soon around 3 in the afternoon, she asked him to pick her up or she will go with priya.

He said he would come but it was 3:20 and he wasnt there. Nobody was around and Anu got pissed. She called again but he wouldnt pick up.

She called karthik.

"Where is Ajay?" she asked.

"He was here but he left...."karthik said.

"He was supposed to have picked me up."she said.

"He left at like 2:50."karthik said.

"Ok. how do i go now?" she asked.

"Ashwin...ask him."karthik said.

"You busy?" she asked.

"Ya...i am at this college...they had a..."he started.

"Dont tell me you are with that sister in law of mine..." she said.

"Well ya."he said.

"So you out of duty?" she asked.

"Sister, i am sorry. Just wait for your husband or call ashwin. I am kinda busy."he said.

"Shut up idiot." she said cutting off the call.

She called the driver to come pick her up. She didn't want to annoy anybody.

Did Ajay forget all about her? He is gonna get screwed soon. She went home and was mad. It was 4 and he had not even called.

Soon he came back in the room.

"Sorry anu." she said as he came in covering his arm.

"Are you mad? Did i even asked you i nned you to drop me? You made me wait all that time and then i called the driver to come pick me up...what the hell were you doing?" she asked.

"I..anu..sorry..i left early but.."he started.

"Dont get me started ajay. Why are you ruining my life. I should never love you. In the beginning, i liked you but said you hate me. Then you yourself said you you love me and right when everything was going ok, you ruin it saying it was all a mistake. Then you come back trying to woo me and now that you knew i fell into your traps, your hurting me again. If you dont like someone, you dont have to act." she said.

"I am extremly sorry, i was going through an..."he started as she saw his arm.

"What the heck happened to your arm?" she asked caressing it.

"I was coming to pick you up and well....i saw a guy pull a chain off a lady's neck and so i sped toward them and one of them came into my big and we had a little crash."he said.

She was so mad that she didnt noticed his arms.

"Sorry.."she said as he smiled.

"So are you getting day's off?" she asked.

"Partly...i need to go but may not be able to fight and all. Who takes a leave for a broken hand?" he asked.

"Oh...then i will drive you." she said.

"Sure but please don't take revenge." he said.