39

"And then....you my darling wouldnt leave it be...you brought that lawyer. She of course figured most of it out and we planned on figuring a way out to kill her. Guess how i felt when you introduce me to a lawyer you found to get me to jail." He asked.

"Athuthaanda...neeyellam jailiku poganumnu entha avasiyamum illa." He said. (Yeah right. It's not necessary for you to be in any jail. That's unnecessary)

"Really? Are you gonna let me free?" He asked.

"Illada...i will." Hesaid as he shot him right in the heart.(No...I willl)

Ashwin fell to the ground smiling.

"I will be back..." He said as he died.

"Why did you kill him?" Anu asked.

"I am sorry...but uf you still your cousin.. Keep doing it but i need to kill him for the sake of all the inocent girls that he killed.

"Ajay...do you still think i..." She started.

"Enough anu." He said as he walked in he front of her partly smiling.

He took the rope off of her and the other girl and watched her confused and dissapointed face and smiled.

She looled very cute when she was confused.

"That was fast" karthik said as he got to the place and found Ashwin's dead body.

"Not finished yet...still need to catch that fraud lawyer." He said as he looked at anu who was now hugging karthik.

"Anu..baby sis...you safe...dont cry." He said.

Ajay smiled at karthik who looked at him with a confused but smiling face.

"Anu? Why dont you....go hug that guy over there waiting fir you to hug him?" Karthik said.

She quickly looked back at ajay as he looked away pretending to act as if he didnt see anything.

She looked away from him with a mad face as ajay smiled amd karthik laughed as she hit his arm.

A day later:

The lawyer and everyone who had to do with the murders were soon arrested.

Ajay and anu were finally home. Anu was still sleeping due to her body aching. She had bandage around her head because she was bleeding from the hit from yesterday.

Ajay has kept pretending to hate her enjoying her confused and now irritated face.

He walked up to her on the bed and layed down next to her.

She kissed her stomach as she woke up.

"I thought somebody doesnt like me." She said.

"Well i love my baby." He said.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Karthik almost blurred it out and then even that stupid aswin knew but i knew nothing...." He said.

"So...that is your problem?" She asked.

"Why? What else? Why didnt ypu tell me?" He asked.

"You never wanted to listen yo me." She said.

"I was mad...i am crazy but you should have told me before telling the whole world." He said.

"Can you please snap it out both of you? Anna its both of y'alls fault...please dont disturb me or my niece." Keerthy said as she came inside their room.

"Niece?" Ajay and anu asked at the same time.

"Yes...and i get to name her." She said as she pointed at anu's stomach.

"Nee pannaama vera yaaru pannuva?" Anu asked
(For sure. Who else will do it if not you)

"Hello sister...i have equal rights." They heard a voice behind them.