We Are Not Alone

A/N: Hey again! ENJOY!

Lexa's POV

"Heda...I have urgent news"

I groan audibly.

The guard stationed at my tent peers his head in for my command.

"Let him in" I say plainly.

"Heda...w-we" he pants unable to catch his breath.

"Spit it out" I challenge him.

"Heda, there are pe-people h-here with us" he stammers.

I stand from my throne. Then hunter is on his knees before me. Clearly shaken from what he's seen.

"Explain" I say. Tilting my head slightly up.

"There was a girl...I saw her. She was not one of us. She was in Trikru territory." He gasped.

I circled around him contemplating what he has said.

"How do you know she isn't of another clan" I question him.

"She was dressed unlike us. Her hair was....blonde. Her eyes blue. She carried a map." His voice laced with confident fear.

"Very wel-" I begin

"Heda" Gustus bursts into the tent with a guard hanging on each of his arms.

"What is this!" I threatened him.

"I have news.." he scanned the room and his eyes landed on the hunters face. His eyes full of fear.

"I'm assuming your news isn't news to me" I said as i lay back into my throne. Pointing at the man on his knees with the tip of my dagger.

"What does he know" he begins.

"What do you know Gustus" my voice laced with a threatening tone. Begging him to defy me.

"There has been a large object spotted falling from the sky...all of Trikru saw it" he says cooly. His eyes flickering between me and the hunter.

"Prepare horses" I flick my hands to send him off.

"Heda, I'm coming with you" his voice wavering.

"Of course...I'll need someone to block an arrow shall one come in my direction" I sneer giving him a final glance as I walk out of the tent my hands behind my back.

Five horses stand waiting for me already saddled. Three guards, Gustus, and I would be the scout team for this new issue.

I pull myself onto the saddle and lead the group in the direction of the crash site. Gustus to my right and a little back as a sign of respect.

The group remained quite leaving me to my thoughts. Did he says blonde hair and blue eyes I think to myself. I must have let my mask down as Gustus rode next to me to ask if I was okay.

"Fine." I replied.

We came across a small clearing within the forest. A large perfectly shaped rock with a door sat in the earth. People were walking all around in the clearing. I'd say there was just under 100 of them.

"There" I heard a hushed voice behind me.

Gustus was pointing to a girl..with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I call upon the 12 clans to march their army and lay waste to this place and it's people." I say coldly.

"Heda.." Gustus starts.

"Send word" I flick my hands to send the guards off. Gustus remained.

"Do you defy me Gustus" I say through clenched teeth.

"No heda" his words drown out with the sound of retreating horse hoofs.

I watched the girl order people around as she stared at a map. She must be their leader I thought.

"Their leader is far more valuable when being held captive" I whispered to myself.

As I stared at the makeshift camp I realized that the girl marked a place on her map and began to leave the camp in the direction of the river.

"I have hunters in those woods" I thought.

I dismounted my horse and tied it to a tree far enough into the woods that it was not visible.

I stalked along the side of her. Just out of view but close enough to hear her breathing heavily. She was loud as she walked. Crunching sticks and leaves under her weight with each footfall. She left obvious tracks behind that even an inexperienced tracker could easily follow. She was oblivious to the danger she was in.

A deer stepped out of the brush in front of her. Curious to see what she would do I peered around the tree at her. She brought out a black shiny object from her waist band and pointed it at the deer.

I almost laughed to myself seeing how dumb she looked.

Suddenly an insanely loud sound thundered around me and I ducked behind the tree frozen in shock.

When I regained my composure I peered back around to see her kneeling next to the now dead deer with the black object back in her belt.

"What is that thing" I whispered to myself.

She turned and looked at me. I forgot that I was close enough to hear her breath...she could surely hear me speak.

I held her stare for a few seconds before she began to run. She ran towards the river. Her labored breathing made it clear that catching her would not be a struggle.

I caught up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders forcing her into a tree. I held her against the tree by her shoulder and one of my hands on her mouth.

I stared into her eyes for a second before looking up to scan our surroundings. No one had seen us.

Her eyes were very blue I thought to myself.

They were full of fear. Those deep blue pools clouded with fear. Was my war paint a little too much?

I ripped a section from my clothing and wrapped it around her mouth as a gag. I used the other piece to tie her hands together behind her back.

I lead her back to my horse and lifted her up onto the saddle. She was...light. I pulled myself up behind her and grabbed the reins in front of her so that she couldn't struggle and fall off.

We rode back into TonDc. When we arrived I felt her struggle against me. She was scared. As she should be, I thought to myself.

"Heda" "Heda" "Heda" "Heda"

The crowd chanted my name as I neared the city center. When I got off of my horse and pulled her down off the saddle a guard led the horse away.

My people immediately bowed to me. The girl looked at me confused.

"I have captured and brought to my people the leader of... the sky people" I voiced confidence.

The chanting resumed and "Heda" could be heard throughout the crowd.

I saw Gustus out of the corner of my eye and I motioned him forward. He walked over to me and kneeled before me.

"Stand Gustus" I said my voice laced in annoyance.

I pushed the girl into him.

"Heda the armies are marching now. The....sky people...will be laid waste to by tomorrow before sunset." He said holding the girl firmly.

At hearing this she began to struggle violently kicking and glaring at me. For a second I thought she saw through my mask. Her blue eyes seemed to penetrate me in a way that no other ever has.

"Tie her up" I said.

Gustus gave a nod and turned away. Leaving me to my thoughts.

"She will talk" I told myself.