Get Yu Rein In

A/N: Okay I know it's been a long time since I updated but I wanted to make it up to you guys so here you go! I added some stuff for you visual people. I do not own the fanart!
Smut warning! ;D

Lexa's POV

"Clarke! What were you thinking? Riding to Polis alone is dangerous! You could have been killed!" I shot her an angry glance before turning my back.

"Relax commander, I had help."

I turned to her quickly, the throne room was completely empty except for us. "Help?"

"Yes, I met one of your warriors from TriKru, he escorted me here." She smiled easily at me.

I regarded her carefully. Why had she come? She wanted to be with her people in Arkadia.

"Lexa.." she smiles softly, "I couldn't be away from you. Those metal walls are more like a prison than a home." She motioned to the room around us, "This feels more like home already...you're here."

I stepped away from her, she had been closing the distance as she spoke. "Clarke....I am happy that you are already feeling at home in Polis but what about your people?"

"My people will be fine. I've been away for so long, they have managed just fine." She stepper closer and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I looked at her confused, wrapping my arms around her instinctively. She looked up at me with a hint of need in her eyes.

"I can't stop thinking about that night in TonDc." Her eyes fell to my lips and stayed there until she began to speak again, "I never got my turn."

"Clarke..." I stepped away from her again and watched her eyes fill with sadness. "War is brewing Clarke, I can't do this right now."

I swallowed hard, my desires beginning to win me over. My duty as Commander has already been put on hold long enough. I cannot think about Clarke in this way while the Night Bloods are still missing.

[Italics are flash backs]

The images of Clarke that night in my tent flash across my mind as I watch her pace the throne room.

Clarke up against the canvas of the tent biting her lip as I pulled her shirt over her shoulders.

The moans that escaped her lips as I sucked gently on the soft spot of her neck.

The way she pushed her hips against my own in pure desire.

The way I pushed her onto the bed and slid my hands down her stomach and into her pants.

The way she begged...the way she thrust her hips into my hand.

The way the air left her throat as she shook with pleasure in my arms....

I shook my head quickly to push the images out of my mind. I looked up to see Clarke staring intently at me.

"Do you see it too?" She stepped closer. "Do you hear me screaming your name too?"

I took a sharp breath as her fingers found the side of my neck. Her fingertips tracing my jawline. Her lips parted slightly as she leaned forward.

"Clarke, we shouldn't." I grabbed her wrist and moved it back to her side. My neck burning with desire in the places her fingertips had touched.

She bit her lip and searched my eyes with her own. I turned away from her, unable to fight her penetrating gaze. Fearing my eyes would betray my needs.