That Was an Order!

A/N: Hey all, i added a part to my other story, "50 Shades of Clexa" If you haven't already go check that out! I know I've kept y'all waiting long enough for a new chapter, so here ya go! I'm taking the day to write! Happy pride month! Enjoy ;D

3rd Person POV

"Clarke."

Clarke rolled over and pulled the furs over her shoulders, a small murmur escaping her lips. Her face scrunched up in an expression of annoyance before it relaxed and the peacefulness found her features once again.

Lexa couldn't help but watch quietly from the edge of the bed, her heart clenched in her chest. She wanted nothing more than to allow Clarke this peace but she knew it could not last. They had to get moving to make up for lost time, a stop that really shouldn't have happened. From a tactical viewpoint anyway, Lexa thought it was very much necessary.

"Clarke."

"Lexa." Clarke's voice was deep and course, full of sleep. Lexa smiled to herself at the sight of Clarke in her bed with the morning sun glowing on her skin and the sound of sleepiness in her voice.

"We have to get moving. The sun is already past the horizon, warriors are waiting." Lexa reached forward and stroked Clarke's forehead, her fingers brushing Clarke's messy hair aside.

"Lexa." Clarke opened her eyes slightly, her blue orbs piercing through the small slits in her eyelids. "I'm tired." Clarke snuggled her face down into the furs, closing her eyes again.

"Was yesterday too eventful for you?" Lexa smirked down at the barely awake girl, a hint of cockiness playing in her tone.

"Of course not." Clarke raised herself up off the bed on her elbow. "Eventful yes, but I think I could handle some more of it." She reached forward and pulled on the hem of Lexa's furs.

"No Clarke." Lexa backed up quickly, knowing she didn't have time for what Clarke wanted. Knowing that if she let herself she would be no match for Clarke's advances and they would never leave this tent.

"Please." Clarke pulled her bottom lip through her teeth and watched Lexa carefully from the bed. "I really want-"

"Come here Clarke." Lexa stood a few feet from the bed her arms extended to Clarke.

Clarke smiled a little cockily having got exactly what she wanted. She stood and walked towards Lexa, enveloping herself in Lexa's strong embrace.

Lexa leaned in and connected their lips in a chaste kiss, grabbing Clarke by the hips puling her body flush against her own.

"Mmm" Clarke moaned into the kiss approvingly.

That was too much for Lexa, she was getting to a point of no return. She stepped back from Clarke, "Now you're out of bed. Get dressed and meet me by the horses, we have a long ride ahead of us." Lexa's eyes scanned shamelessly over Clarke's body, "We have a lot of lost time to make up for."

Clarke bit her bottom lip, knowing she had been bested by Lexa. "Fine."

Lexa walked out of the tent, catching a glance from Gustus who very much expected a clothed and ready Clarke to exit behind her. He shook his head at the delay and lead a horse over to Lexa. Lexa's horse was a beautiful white stallion, the fastest of the horses in Polis.

"Heda, we must get mo-"

"I know"

Gustus handed the horse over to Lexa, nodding to her slightly before he turned to ready himself on his own horse.

Lexa glanced around the camp, almost all of the warriors sat alert on top of a horse. They were all ready to head out and march fearlessly alongside their Heda into dangerous hostile lands. Lexa shook her head and closed her eyes, their Heda wasn't focused on the possible war at hand. Lexa hated to admit that she was distracted, that her head wasn't where it should be.