Part 1 (i suck at names)

It was a normal day at Fairy Tail. Ezra enjoying her strawberry cake (after moving to a place she would not be disturbed), Elfman yelling something about being a man, and Gray and Nastu shouting insults back and forth which started a fight to break out to between the two.  Which led entire guild hall to break out into a brawl.
        Lucy and Levy left the guild and went to a library since they finished most of the books at the guild hall that had been of interest to them.  Once at the library they split up and looked around.  Lucy passed by an old book case. Lost in thought about which type of book to get she ended hitting her head on one of the books.
       "Owww... what did I hit my head on...?"  Questioned Lucy
         Looking up Lucy realized that a book on the higher shelf and been sticking out because someone has placed it on the shelf properly.  She took the book out and dusted it off because it very dusty.  After coughing out the inhaled dust she took a look at the book after wiping teared eyes.
          "Huh A book about Dragon Slayers" said Lucy " I guess it would be nice to know about the Dragon Slayers.  We have quite a few here.  I should show this to Levy!  She'd be interested!"
          Lucy proceeds to run around the library looking for her best friend.  She found later in the corner of the library.
         "Levy! Levy! Look what I found!" Lucy excitingly yells
          "Calm down Lucy!" Levy yell whispers "what is it?"
           "I found a book about dragon slayers!"
             "Ohhhhhh! Let's read it now!"
            "Alright then!"
            The two happily read page after page.  They were pleased that they can now know more about their dragon slayer comrades.  Dozens of pages later they come to a section named 'Dragon Slayer Mating Season' On this pages labeling a new section.  They both read the word 'DANGEROUS'
            "Eh."
            "Eh?"
            "Ehhhhh?"
            "EHHHHHH?!?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now.  I'm sorry if it's short I have to go to bed.  The other chapters I'll try to make longer.  If you find something wrong with this please don't be afraid I take criticism well.  Unless your just insulting me. This is my first story so I'll appreciate your criticism because it will make me a better writer!