Part 14

Back at fairy tail
    Natsu carried Lucy bridal style.  He decided to walk slowly to make sure her wounds would not be disturbed.  If he ran fast the pressure of the wind could push against her wounds.  Gray has decided to run ahead to tell fairy tail what had happened.  Which was a good decision.  Since Gajeel walked next to Natsu if it was Gray that might have started a fight.  Gray and  Natsu fight more often than Gajeel and Natsu.  Both males were deep in thought.  Lucy whimpered out of pain every once in awhile which snapped them out of it.  A few feet from the guild Levy burst out of the guild. 
"Eh? Shrimp? What are you doi-?" Gajeel started but was cut off and ignored by Levy.
"I-IS LU CHAN OKAY?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED??"  Levy blurted out
  "She's fine right now Levy.  Well sort of she just needs to heal" Gray said popping his head out from Guild doors "Also can you be quiet?she's asleep"
"Sorry... but what happened?"  Levy asked worried her best friend.
"Let's talk about this in guild" Natsu said quietly. They all proceeded to walk into the guild ignoring everything everyone was asking. They laid Lucy down in the infirmary. Gray walked in and said "Wendy is not here at the moment. She went on a mission with Romeo. She'll be back later though"
"Okay can someone tell me what the heck is going on please!" Levy yell whispers "What on earth happens to Lu Chan?"
"Shrimp who's Lu ch-?" Gajeel started but the realization hit him in the face. "OHHH You mean Bunny Girl!" The look on his face was priceless. He looked so proud of himself.  Absolutely ridiculous.
  Levy rolled her eyes and asked again "YES Gajeel, what happened to my best friend?"
"We don't know Levy we found her all bloody and blue in front of her house" Natsu said "I'm just confused how she got like this"
  "What do you mean?" Levy asked
   "The person who attacked her didn't seem to use any magic.  Plus even if they did Lucy should have been able to stand her ground with her spirits or whip" Natsu
  "That's weird... Lu Chan always has those on her. If she feels threatened she grabs one of them in a instant" Levy then looks at Lucy's body. It had bad ages all over it but she still had her clothes (cause the boys didn't want to take of her clothes to deal with wounds). She notices Lucy's belt was empty. "Um did one of you take them off her belt?"
"Hah?" The three said confused
"Lucy's belt is empty. Based on your reaction you didn't. That means Lucy didn't have her keys or whip. That's odd"
"Wait here" Said Gajeel
"Wha-?" Someone started.
"I'm going to bunny girls house to see something" Gajeel said "Ill see if I can sniff out her keys"
"I'll come to help" Gray said
"How can you be helpf-?" Gajeel said but was cut off
"YOU look for the keys and I will look for her whip" Gray said annoyed
"Alright whatever" Gajeel said annoyed. He then took of running to Lucy's apartment with Gray not so far behind. Gajeel jumped through the window with Gray flabbergasted below.
"WHY THE CRAP DIDN'T YOU USE THE DOOR?!?!" Gray shouted
"Eh I was opened" Gajeel said bluntly
"SO WAS THE DOOR!"
"Your point?"
"Ugh your like flame brain kn-"
"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE THAT IDIOT!"
"Whatever"
Gray took he door (like a normal functioning human being) and watched Gajeel run around. Gray looked around her living room. Looking pillows and under chairs/tables. He couldn't find her whip anywhere. A few minutes later He went into the kitchen. He couldn't even manage to look anywhere. Before Gajeel stomped into the room and proudly exclaimed "Found her keys! They were stuck rather far between her mattress and her bed post! Honest mistake"
"Took you long enough" Gray said tiredly "I'm only saying this cause YOU said you could sniff out the keys in a instant since there so many. Why'd it take so long then?"
"Well I did find it immediately I just uh found her novel. So I got distracted" Gajeel said slightly embarrassed. "Anyways did ya find her whi- HEY WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING" Gajeel continues as he panics because gray somehow managed to get stuck behind Lucy's oven upside down only in his underwear.  How didn't he notice him get behind the oven??? Gajeel stared at him wondering if he could get him self out or not.  Two minutes later Gray was flailing his legs all over the place. Gajeel wondered if he couldn't breath or it was the blood rushing to his head.  Gajeel sighed and yanked him out by his ankles and dropped him on the floor.
  "I found her whip..." Gray said awkwardly and held out her whip for Gajeel see.
"Why was-?  You know what I'll ask the question when she wakes"  Gajeel said calmly "Also put some damn clothes on"
  "AGH WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!" 

Natsu POV
I was watching over Luce with Levy when suddenly someone burst through the door. 
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT" I yelled since I could tell that they weren't  Gray or Gajeel by their scent.  If it was any one else I didn't want to have them near Lucy or see them.
"Natsu~ Is Lu Chan okay?"  Someone said in tone I couldn't identify as flirty or concerned.  Maybe both?  But why confused me the most was that they called Luce Lu Chan.  Which was Levys thing.  And Levy stood right before me with a shocked expression.  I whirled around to meet face to face with

"Lisanna?"