Part 15

"Lisanna?" Natsu asked shocked
"Yup the one and only~ Is Lu Chan okay though? I'm so worried!" Lisanna asked pouting for some reason
"Why are you here!" Levy asked still angry that Lisanna tried to blame her and Lucy for stealing their own book.
"I mean my suspension is over isn't it? It's been a week. Personally I think a week was to long for what I did. But I learned by lesson none the less. But can I ask...what happened?"
"OKAY YOU CANNOT CALL HER L-" Levy started but then silenced herself remembered Lucy is resting. "Just know I don't believe a word you say!"
"Lisanna can you leave?" Natsu asked "It's normal for you to be concerned about your guild mates but you need to leave. Me and Levy are trying to figure out what happened not to mention you guys are kinda being loud in here"
"But-!" Lisanna pleaded
"No buts Lisanna. OUT" Levy said happily
Just then Gajeel and Gray walked in quickly and tossed the keys and whip onto the table saying "Found em" bluntly.
"Eh?! You found them where!" Levy exclaimed but then flushed wit embarrassment after getting a glare from Natsu who then got a glare from Gajeel. "Gajeel found her keys stuck between her bed and her whip was behind her oven. Kinda weird. Keys are a honest mistake but the whip is odd"
"But they were on her dresser" Natsu said confused "I broke into her house yesterday and while she was sleeping they both on her dresser. The one farthest from her bed"
"Okay it's seems unlikely that Lu Chan would move her stuff in such odd places. Plus whenever I see her she's super duper careful with them" Said Levy lost in thought "Natsu did you leave Lu Chan's window open?"
"I mean it's always open" Natsu said "I've talked to her about locking it but she forgets sometimes"
"Do think someone broke in a hid them from her? Maybe someone broke in and hid them so Lucy's would leave the house defenseless and easier to attack! Maybe they caught her off guard as well because Lucy would have kicked them..." As the group stood there creating theories about what happened Lisanna stood in horror as they slowly unfolded her entire plan.

Lisanna POV
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!! I came in here to flirt with Natsu (and failed) but they figuring out everything that happened maybe I should have cleaned up the scene first??? I should've gone in the house and placed the keys back on the dresser! Or put the stuff on her belt? I need to leave! I tried to slowly tip toe out when Natsu finally looked at me! I blushed and tried to do a cute pose when Natsu said
"Lisanna why do you smell like Lucy? It's early in the morning so I doubt you saw her earlier. You also just came into the room"
"Salamander is right you kinda off reek with her smell" Gajeel added. Gray and Levy just stood there existing.
"E-Eh?" I asked quick! Think of a excuse! "I borrowed her clothes!"
"Hah?!" Gajeel said confused
"I wanted to go out last night and I needed a dress....soooo...I asked Lucy to borrow some clothes for the night and she said yes...." I lied
"That's seems unlikely" Levy said quietly
"Lucy is a VERY forgiveness person!  You should know shouldn't you GAJEEL?~" I said with a smirk.  "Like why would we allow such such a BEAST in out precious guild?? You should be glad that people forgave you!! Oh right they didn't! And I don't think anyone did ! Don't you all agree?! Don't lie~".  Honesty I think Natsu would be proud of me sticking up for our guild like that!

No ones POV
"Lisanna get out." Levy said quietly.
"Eh? What? NO!" Lisanna said barely even looking at her since she starring at Natsu as he starred back at her in shock. Natsu was extremely confused just like Gray. Levy, who had a dark aura coming from her. Gajeel was quiet. Natsu and Gray couldn't believe who this is who they grew up with. What had happened to her they thought?.
"I said OUT LISANNA" Levy said again.
"Wh-Why I didn't do anything!" Lisanna said obvious fake tears pouring.  "Natsu!! Gray!! Their being mean to me!"
"You're not three Lisanna" Gray said annoyed "of course their gonna be upset you idiot.  You just insulted our guild mates. Unless you want me to tell Master about this you better leave the room right now."  Lisanna stared at Natsu for a minute pouting.  She later left with huff and slammed the door.
  Everyone sighed mood even worse after her visit.   But a after awhile a sprinkle of joy came when they saw Lucy wince and her eyes fluttered open

______________________
I'm back school crap already.  I've already been treated like a baby besides being a teenager.  Already have had 5 tests and it's only the third week.  And I got THREE MORE THIS WEEK.   Just because I am quiet does not mean you should ask/say
"Can you say ____"
"Can you do _____"
"Can you do my homework that my lazy @$# can't do myself?"
Third week and I've already had 3 different guys scream in my ears.  17 different fights in the school in total.  Ambulances everywhere 🚑.   Drama started.  But hey at least it ain't boring