Part 6

***At sabertooth***
Sting POV
This came out of no where.  The past few days were fine.  I completed a couple Missions with Rogue as normal.  It's just today was just weird.  I didn't have to do much today at the guild.  Me and Rogue didn't want to go on Mission today so we're just at the guild just hanging out.  Lucy and Levy from Fairy tail came over today to visit Yukino.  Me and Rogue said hello which it reminded us to cause our others fitness at fairy tail soon.  I remembered staring at Rogue more then usual but I didn't give it much of thought until now.  I had taken a nap at one of the tables and had dreamt of me and Rogue. We what seems to be a date. Following the date was a bunch holding hands and cuddling. IT WAS WEIRD.  It came out of nowhere!  Plus me and Rogue are just partners. I don't have a crush on him.  At least I don't think so...

Rogue POV
Sting keeps on starring at me.  I thought for a while that it something about my appearance. At the time the thoughts running through my head were 'Is there something on my face?' 'Is my hair messed up?' 'Is there something on my hair?' 'Are my clothes messed up?' 'Am I standing weirdly?' 'IS THERE SOMETHING ON ME?' I don't know why I care so much about why he was starring at me.  I don't know why I cared if I looked fine to him. I think I'm just paranoid about if there was something on me because of our latest mission. The person we ended fighting against used controls bugs. The bugs were flying everywhere so I think that was why. I don't know for sure.  I decided to take a walk around town to calm my thoughts.
   "Hi Rogue!" Said a girl from fairy tail with short white hair.
   "Oh hi-". $#%& WHATS HER NAME.  Let's just end at hi.  Um start a conversation to seem less awkward! " hey what's that book you have? It seems kinda old.  Do you like to read older books?"
  "Huh? Oh this!  I read sometimes.  The age of the book doesn't matter to little old Lisanna here!" Said Lisanna.  Thank goodness she said her name..
   "Well whats it about?" I asked
    " Oh just about magic!  Nothing interesting!"
   " Well you seem happy.  Is there any special reason why?"
    " Oh I just i was going shopping!  I thinking of confessing to my crush soon and I'm 100% sure we'll end up in a relationship soon!"  She replied.  You can basically see hearts in her eyes.  "Anyway I have to go.  Bye bye!"
   "Good luck and goodbye" I said.  I feel bad for her crush.  I'm pretty sure it's Natsu.  She would always stare at him with hearts in her eyes when me and Sting came to visit.  I'm pretty sure it's a hobby.  I feel bad for her.  I'm 100% sure Natsu likes Lucy.  I have to get by the guild I've been gone for awhile.

***Meanwhile at the guild***
Sting POV
I think I like Rogue