Part 4

The day started like any other day and it acted like one.  Only one this was different but it made a major impact.
All the dragon slayers were confused/blushing messes.
Laxus was blushing and sighing every few minutes seeming annoyed.  His hand was on his face to hide his blush.  His blush was only visible when he snook a peek at his guild mate Mira
Gajeel was somewhat acting normal but every  few minutes he would look at Levy and then his face would turn red and he's look away.
Natsu was seemingly normal he would just stare at Lucy more then usual. He seemed confused
~At sabertooth~
Sting and Rogue was not spared from the weird actions of the Mating season.
Sting was a blushing mess looking at Rogue
Rogue was lost in thought but it was not out of the ordinary for them.  Rogue was calm most of the time unless people he care about one are in danger or lost.
~back a fairy tail~
Lucy and Levy watched the Dragon Slayers in shock.  They have been at sabertooth that morning to catch up with Yukino and seen Sting and Rogue
        "Levy chan...I think the book was right" said Lucy still staring
         "No duh Lu chan" Levy said
         " WELL what are we gonna do about?"  Lucy said slightly hurt and annoyed " If this thing is happening that means it will kinda chaos for a while.."
         "Their really is no harm in them finding their soulmate" Levy said
          "Well possessiveness is can lead to harm and depending of the extent can be labeled as abuse AND the book said they would not hesitate to attack" Lucy replied "I think that's pretty dangerous"
"Well if you put it that way..."
"We should tell all that Dragon Slayers what's going on"
"No we don't know for sure!" Levy blurted out "We don't want to cause panic for no reason.  Even if DSMS is happening it's only stage one.  Nothing bad is going to happen once they realize they like someone"
         "I guess your right" said Lucy "Let's tell Wendy though.  She is the youngest dragon slayer so this shouldn't effect her.  Keys also tell Mirajane I think she can help"
        "Fine" Levy said "Next week though.  Next week we should be able to tell who is their mate if this is really going on"
        "Fineeeeee" said Lucy "Hey Levy chan where the book?"
         "Huh I thought you had Lu chan" replied Levy confused
          " Wait so the book is gone ?"