Part 3

"Huh?" Lisanna said curious "what's this?"
Lisanna picked up the dragon slayer book curious to what is was. She just back a mission with her siblings and wanted to relax and reading of book about the same magic as her crush seems like the perfect thing to do!
"I wonder who left it here oh well..." She said "Dragon slayer Mating season??? Nastu has a Mating season?! If this thing is correct that means Nastu will find his soulmate soon!! I got to make sure it's me!!!!!"
Lisanna then happily runs daydreaming about her "future". Which involves her, Nastu, and happy living happily in a house with 3 kids. Some guild members gave her a look as she skipped out. Ahh~ what happiness and love does to a person can sometimes be beautiful or can be completely stupid.
"I can't believe Nastu and Gajeel almost destroyed the guild!!" Said Lucy annoyed
"They should know better!" Said Levy angrily "They not kids anymore!"
"I mean Nastu is kinda a kid" Lucy said snickering
"HEY I HEARD THAT!!!" Nastu yelled pissed off. He then proceeded to charge at Lucy and chase her around the guild threatening to tickle her.
"EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKM!!!!" Lucy shrieked
Days like this makes guild feel more like a just friends hanging out drinking except you can remember it without having a headache the next morning and forgetting everything, unless you drank that is. A few days past and it only felt like hours to the guild.

And just like Dragon Slayer Mating season began.