Part 11

***Authors note! So this story is in my opinion bad..and I write badly. The reason I'm saying this is because I not planning how this story is going to go...I just write whatever comes to mind. I also just add random stuff to keep the story interesting (ish?). So please if I could get some criticism about the story I think it could help me write the story better. NOW BACK TO THE STORY!!! 🤢

Lisanna has taken her time during her suspension to come up with a revenge plan. She hated Lucy Heartfilia from the darkness pit of her heart 🖤.  Now she wouldn't kill Lucy..unless it came to that.  Her suspension just ended so she didn't want to make a scene in the guild.  She didn't want another punishment.  She had learned from the master (he sent a letter to her) that her actions had caused a 1/3 strikes.  If she got a third strike she would be kicked out of the guild.  The first thing she did was hid in a allay near the guild late at night and waited for Lucy to leave the guild.  Gray had decided to walk her home.  She followed the two and watched them say goodbye in front of a building which she later learned was Lucy's house. She know knew where she lived . Step 1 complete✔️Today was the day she could go back to the guild.  Well yesterday she could go but she's didn't want to. I got to be fashionably late ;) .  She found out from her sister that Natsu and flat banana head went on a mission.  Their supposed to back today. After watching Lucy a couple times she inferred when she would be alone. Now time for step two ;)
Once she reached the guild she went up to Gray who was talking with Gajeel' perfect' Hey Gray!  Hey Gajeel! I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for my actions awhile ago...  I was being a idiot I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me" she said turning up her 'charms' to high.
   "I don't beli-" Gajeel started but was interrupted by Gray "Of course we'll forgive you!" Lisanna smirks knowing that no one can resist her 'charms'.  As she is basking in glory she didn't hear the two men whispering.
  "wtf Elsa...We shouldn't forgive her. I don't want to forgive her!"  Gajeel said
"I don't either metal head.  But then she'll get sad. do you really want to piss off Mira and Elfman?  Specifically Mira?" Gray said
"Fair point point ice breath..." Gajeel said
Lisanna finally stopped basking and said something else "Oh I need to tell something else!  Natsu said you both are sooooooo weak! He said he can beat you both in a second!  He said he wonders how you even survived slap!"
  "WHAT?!?!"  Gajeel boomed
  "THAT FLAME BRAIN!!!!" Gray yelled
  "Just thought I'd tell you~" Lisanna smirked
The two ran out shouting for the pink haired slayer.  She followed them and watched them find Natsu.  Natsu didn't know about Lisanna's lie so he thought they were making stuff up.  It pisses him off so they started to fight in a nearby field.  Perfect. Step two complete✔️ 

Step one- figure out where flat banana head lives ✔️
Step two- get Natsu distracted.  If possible get as many people who care about her as far away as possible✔️
Step three- Attack cleverly in a disguise

Lisanna quickly ran toward Lucy's house.  She didn't know how much time she had until the 3 stopped fighting.  She showed up at Lucy house. She put on a cloak and a mask just in case.  She'll later just in case Lucy's sees her clothes.  She crept towards the window and saw Lucy taking a shower.  She snuck inside and looked around for Lucy's keys.  She found them easily.  She questioned if she should take them.  She decided I'd be better not to.  If she was found with them she be in major trouble.  She decided she would hid it in between Lucy's bed and her bedpost.  She'd pushed it down deeply so it would be obvious.  She ten snuck out of the house and took out the pails she had hid in a ally nearby.  She filled one with stones. She filled the other which was larger with water from the river out side Lucy's house.  She ran quickly to see if the fight was still going on.  Sins it was she snuck a few pieces of ice from Grays attack.  She put that in the pail and took a lot more and put it in a cooler.  She then realized she forgot to hide Lucy's whip.  She hurried inside and throw it behind the oven. She snuck out just in time for Lucy to come into the kitchen looking for her items.  Lisanna waited.  She smirked as a confused Lucy left her house.  Lucy was confused she thought 
Where my whip? More importantly where are my keys? Maybe I left them in the guild? Hopefully I didn't lose them.  I don't want to lose my friends...
Lisanna then ran to the end of the roof.  She poured all the stones on Lucy.  Most of the rocks were sharp.  With stones Lisanna has added bits of glass and metal.  When they fell on her from that hight it cause it many bruises and scratches.  Lucy shrieked in pain a whirled around to find the person responsible. As he turned she was drenched in frigid cold water.  Lisanna that grabbed the ice and  threw them at Lucy.  More bruises and cuts were mad.  Lisanna has originally planned to use her cat form to scratch her but that would give away her identity.  So she took a knife and scratched and stabbed her a couple times. Not in fatal places just arms and legs. (I mean that can be dark but whatever 🙄).  She decided to wrap things up so she kicked and punched her a couple times then ran off.  She hide the white mask and tattered/bloodied cloak in a wooden box under her bed.  She put some stuff toys on top of it.  She hid the knife in the very back of her closet (it was placed in a bag with jewelry put on it).  She changed her clothes and burned the bloodied ones. She then went to the guild with some gossip magazines so people would just think she went to get those.  She sat a counter in the guild and ordered a chocolate milkshake.  She smiled thinking she got away with it.  She thought Lucy would run inside to take care of her wounds and hide for the rest of the day.  She would flirts with Natsu and get to a relationship.  It is stage two after all.

Lucy POV
w-what just h-h-happened? I w-was jus-just l-lo-looking for m-my keys...who attacked m-me? It's co-cold.  Everywhere hu-hurts.  Do I d-deserve this. I guess I do.  I'm tired.  I'm j-just going to l-lay in my b-back for a bit.

Natsu POV
"OI METAL HEAD!!!" I shouted.  We were fighting I don't know why but that's never really important. I love a good fight!I want to go see Lucy after this.  I think spending the day person you love after a brawl is a perfect.  I was about to throw a punch a Ice princess when I caught a scent of blood.  I looked at us none of us had cuts (yet) just some bruises and some ice stuck to us (and for the other two, burns).  I looked at Gajeel.  From the look in his face I could tell that he just caught whiff of it.
    "What are you two idiots doing?" Grayasked. I sometimes forget that dragon slayers have better sense of smell then others.
   "Shut up you popsicle we smell blood" said Gajeel "Were trying to figure out who's bleeding"
  "How would you do that?" Gray asked curious. We're know following the scent.  Even if we sit now the person we will help them anyway.
  "Every person has scent.  Each is unique it. If we keno the person we can recognize their scent" I said
   "Oh do the scents smell bad,funny,or..?" Asked Gray
  "Nah most of them smell like food.  It could be bad if we don't like the smell of the food. Flame brain here smells like chili peppers and cayenne pepper and you smell like blueberries and blackberries" Said Gajeel "According this idiot I smell like metal and blood"
  "YOU DO THOUGH" I said
   "I'm most likely don't I'll ask Wendy later" He says.  Before anyone could speak we then got the persons scent. It was vanilla and strawberries. A lovely, sweet smell. Hey. That's Lucy scent. Gajeel froze it looks like he made the connection.  Calm down.  I looked around my surroundings. This is close to Lucy's house.
  "Hey why did you guys stop moving?" Gray asked
   "It's bunny girls scent" Gajeel said bluntly
At this moment we all started running.
   "ITS LUCYS SCENT?!" Gray shouted
   "DID I NOT JUST SAY THAT?!?!" Gajeel shouted back
Calm down Natsu.  Maybe Luce just scratched herself. Then why's it so strong? Maybe a cut from a knife when cooking?  Or she fell and cut her knee? Then why could you smell it from so far then? UGH SHUP UP BRAIN!!!

When we arrived at the house we saw the most horrific scene.  There was bloodied weapons and ice all in front of Lucy's house. In the middle of it all was a drenched,bruised, and bloody Lucy Heartfilia.

________________________________
Dang this chapter was longer the it was supposed to be ('⊙ω⊙').  Not complaining I just didn't know when to stop and I added to much info \\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////.  Took forever tho ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`).   So I hope you guys enjoyed! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Bye (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*