Part 12

It felt like the world was frozen for the three. It wasn't for long though. Since after 5 seconds they all ran to Lucy who was unconscious.  Natsu ran up to her and picked her up bridal style and ran inside (the door was still open).  Natsu was pissed for many reasons. Many thoughts raced through his head. How did this happen?!  Who did this to her?!  Why did they do this her?! But to top it all off it wasn't like Lucy's area wasn't empty. There were people around. They didn't help they just were staring at her.  Some girls even laughed at her.  Some girls were jealous of the maiden so seeing her hurt and helpless was amusing to them.  When they got inside Natsu ran up to Lucy rooms and placed her on the bed.  Gray came in after words with materials to clean the wounds while Gajeel was looking for bandages.  Natsu helped Gray with clean Lucy wounds.  She was stabbed and bruised.  She Natsu picked her up he knew something else was wrong, She was freezing.  Gajeel came in with Bandages (which took him forever to find since he hasn't been in Lucy's house as many times as Natsu and Gray).  After they bandaged Lucy up as well as putting iced packed where she was bruised (as well as on her head because after staying in cold drenched  clothes she gain a slight fever), they placed her under her blanket and went to investigate.
    After going outside they looked around. They all found bloodied ice, bloodied stones, and two pails. Natsu jumped to conclusions after seeing ice shards.
   "GRAY DID YOU DO THIS?!" Natsu shouted angrily
   "HAH? Of course not!" Gray shouted back offended "Why would I?"
   "That's YOUR ice!" Natsu shouted
    "How can you be sure?!" Gray yelled
    "It has your scent along with Lucy's!" Natsu shouted pissed.  Gray stood confused. How could his ice be here?
     "Okay calm down idiots.  You'll make Bunny girl up with you yelling" Gajeel said surprisingly calmly.  "I believe Gray couldn't have done this"
   "Explain then" Natsu replied
   "First off all Lucy wounds were freshly made. She was attacked recently. We were just fighting earlier and it was for a while.  Second of all Gray, Juvia, and I were on a small mission earlier yesterday.  We left awhile after you left for yours.  We came back earlier today. I doubt Gray would have the time to do this.  Even if he did why would he?"
   "Oi when did you grow a brain?" Natsu asked shocked
   "Why are you so calm? it's creepy" Said Gray
    "WHY YOU-!" Gajeel said but then he caught a persons scent.  It smelt familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.  He looked towards the pails. He picked up one that still had stones in it.  He looked at the other that had slushy water in it.
   "What are you doing?"  asked Gray
    "I'm trying to figure out what happened here" Gajeel replied "Who ever did this obviously didn't use their magic, if they had any at all.  They used the items around here as weapons. The second thing I'm doing is trying to figure out whose scent this is.  It's smells oddly familiar"
   "Again what's with the being sm- WHY ARE YOU EATING THAT PAIL?!"  Natsu shrieked
  "Yeah I'm eating one because I'm hungry" Gajeel replied while munching "The other pail has a stronger scent anyways"
   "I'm feel kinda useless here since I don't have a dragons nose or whatever like you too..." Gray said "I going to go inside to check on Lucy. Maybe change her bandages if needed" And with that Gray left.  Natsu sighed and picked it up the pail while Gajeel happily munched on the other.  He sniffed it.  Whoever it is smells like Mangoes. I can't put my finger on the other one though. Who smells like Mangoes?  This gonna be hard know that I think about... A lot of people smell like Mangoes.  Racer smelt like Mangoes as well.  We should ask Lucy when she wakes up about anything unique about them.  That should help.
   Gray came out of the house with a bit of blood on his clothes (that he surprisingly kept on) and said "I just changed Lucy's Bandages we should take her to the guild so Wendy can heal her.  Plus she'll be safer there.  Whoever attacked her seems to know where she lives.  Unless one of us stays the night"
   "I'll get Luce" said Natsu "One of you can run ahead and tell the guild about what happened"

Lucy what happened to you?

________________________
Sorry if this is short I got to get to bed if not I'll get my phone taken away.  I just wanted to post this I post more tomorrow