Part 9

Lisanna stood there in shock while the rest of the group looks and her in shock while others glare slightly.
   "Lis did you really steal Lucy and Levys book?"  Mirajane said in shock at her younger sister actions.
"What?! NO! Natsu must of seen wrong!!" Lisanna yelled unintentionally causing a scene "It's okay thought!!! I forgive you Natsu!"
"Now that I think about it" Erza said "I did see you leave the guild with a book"
  "So what if I left with a book?!" Lisanna said annoyed "How can you prove it was theirs? It's MY book!"
" Erza if you don't mind" Freed asked "could you possibly describe the book you saw Lisanna leave with?"
  "Um sure" Erza replied "The book was dark brown and had letters in gold.  It also had some  blood red thorny vine design that seemed to engraved in the leather.  The pages were yellow and tattered.  The ink also seemed old."
  "Juvia saw Lucy San and Levy San read the same book!" Juvia blurted out. The others nodded in agreement.
  "Your point?" Lisanna said smirking "There are many many copies of a book.  We probably each had a copy."
  "Um Lisanna why didn't I see you with it this morning?" Wendy asked "You didn't have a bag with you yesterday.  When you came in yesterday you should have had it in your hands"
  "Yeah I didn't see you have one at the bar. Nor did I see you put it somewhere for safe keeping" Romeo added
"Psh! I had left the guild and had gotten the book later in the day and came back!" Lisanna said
"No you didn't" Gajeel said pretty much pissed at this point " I sat at the table closest to the door I would have seen you leave and come back"
  "I-I um didn't say it was yesterday!" Lisanna did nervously "Since I've had the book for u-um 5 days I could have brought it in at any point!"
  "Lisanna it's Saturday" said Gajeel with a smirk "I've sat near the door with lily all week. I caught you in a lie"
  "HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS THEIRS?!?!" Screamed Lisanna "THEY STOLE IT FROM ME!!! THEY'VE BEEN LYING THIS WHOLE TIME!!"
  "LISANNA" Mirajane said screamed pissed "DON'T You dare accuse our family of lying!!"  Lucy and Levy are pretty much everyone's little sister!  They are sweet and innocent!! They would never lie!!  I saw them reading the exact book that matches Erza's description perfectly!!! You HATE to read!!  You only read now a days if it's a gossip magazine!! While Lucy and Levy read anything with words!! And again THEY WOULD NEVER LIE!! I'm sure of it! Unlike you!!  You're personality has changed completely! You've lied multiple times this week with a smile on your face!!!  You've stolen my money and my clothes!! Those are MY clothes that I haven't worn in a while!! I haven't  said anything because were family!! We are not even made about the book!!! WE ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU KEEP LYING AND BLAMING OUR FRIENDS !!! IF YOU SAID
YOU HAS TAKEN THE BOOK STRAIGHT AWAY LUCY AND LEVY MOST LIKELY WOULD LET YOU READ IT!!!"
  "B-b-but I-I" Lisanna started but was interrupted by her elder sisters screaming
   "DON'T YOU DARE LIE AGAIN!!" Mirajane screamed in anger "ME AND FREED WENT TO THE LIBRARY 2 DAYS AGO AND SAW THEM CHECK OUT THE BOOK!!! IT WAS THE ONLY COPY.  THATS WHY HE ASKED FOR THE DESCRIPTION!!!"
Everything was silent.  All guild members were shocked wide eyed.  The guild doors were left open so some town folks were staring at scene.
"What is the meaning of all this noise?" The master said scarily "Natsu can you explain?"
  "Um Luce and Levy lost a book" Natsu began "I asked Lisanna if she'd seen it since I saw leave with a book.  Lisanna kept lying and denied the book even being lost here.  She insulted Luce. We kept catching her lies.  She ended up yelling the Mirajane freaked out and had that outburst"
"Lisanna is that true?"  The master asked "Did you take the girls book, Lie and insult them?"
   "N-" Lisanna started but a growl from all the dragon slayers and a glare from Wendy stopped her "Yes master I'm sorry"
"Since you've pretty much been raised here and your like our child I lessen the punishment. You will return the book to the girls. You WILL be suspended from the guild for a week though. Please leave now"
   "UGH!!!" Lisanna shrieked as she stormed out
Now that week without Lisanna was peaceful. Elfman showed up one day and handed Lucy and Levy the book back.  They didn't read it straight away though.  Levy had brought it home though.  The week was full of fun.  Partying, teasing, brawls, and missions.  The dragon slayers seemed off thought but no one though anything of it.

And then stage 2 began