Part 10

Lucy POV
      "Hey Levy Chan?" Lucy asked "if this dragon slayer thing is real doesn't that mean today starts a second stage?"
     "Yeah but don't worry about it" Levy reassured "It's probably just a prank book. It's easy to make an old looking book"
      "Okay..that reminds me isn't Lisanna coming back today?" Lucy asked
      "Yeah her suspension ends but that down mean she has to come back today" Levy said
      "Hey Levy Chan if this Dragon Slayer thing is real who would you think is the mates?"  Lucy asked
      "Um good question Lu Chan..." Levy said "Well for the Sabertooth dragon slayers the mates would be each other.  For Laxus it would be Mirajane"
       "For Gajeel it would be you!" Lucy said "and for Natsu it would..be Lisanna" Lucy seemed quite sad while saying this. Levy caught on immediately.
      "First of all NO" Levy said "Lisanna would not be Natsu mate.  It would be YOU.  Second of all Gajeel would probably end up with some pretty girl" Levy seemed a bit bummed out.
     "stop lying Lu Chan"
     "No you stop Levy Chan"
      "No you!"
       "No you!"
        "nO YOU"
         "NO YOU"
          "NO YOU!"
            "NO YOU!
They finally reached the guild doors and went inside.  The dragon slayers seemed less confused and there was not any blushing. Lucy hoped everything would go back to normal. Natsu hadn't really been breaking into her house to sleep in her bed or take her food with Happy. They hadn't even really talked with her for awhile.  Lucy missed them. Especially since she had just realized she had feelings the pink haired Dragon Slayer. But to her surprise Natsu ran up to here smiling ear to ear.
    "Hey Luce!" He said happily "Do you wanna do this Mission with me?"
    "Of course Natsu!" Lucy said happily she looked around for Levy but found Levy talking with Juvia.  She also noticed the absence of the blue exceed. "Huh? Where's Happy?"
   "Oh he went a mission with Carla. Which was with Wendy,Erza, and Gray.  freaking traitor!" Natsu said with a frown.  Lucy giggles and took the paper for this Mission after they had left the guild.
   "Oh this is walking distance!"  Lucy said with a smile "We don't have to go on the train!"
   "YES!"  Natsu said happily. Singing that he won't have to go in the torture vehicle. Lucy laughed as they started off to go the clients place.  The job was simple they had to deal with robbers. Someone house was getting slowly robbed every night.  Their Job was to catch them. The Job was simple and they completed it with ease.  Nothing bad happened except the fact Lisanna came back.  Lisanna was pissed. Lisanna wanted revenge.