Part 7

"💕Hey Natsu~💕"
The guild immediately looked at the door and the people who were eating almost chocked on their food.  Others gasped
*Note this is Stage 1 and each stage lasts a week.  This is like day four into the week.  I'm making the dragon slayers slow when realizing who is their mate. I just forgot to say this earlier.
Lisanna was there at the door in a short tight light green dress with black tights and black heels.  The dress showed cleavage.  The reason everyone was shocked was because Lisanna never wore clothing like this.  Plus Lisanna had just come back.  The last time she was at the guild the guild treated her like a small child and she acted like one (despite her age).  Others were shocked about her calling Natsu in such a tone.
   "Oh hey Lisanna" Natsu said ignoring everything about how she looked and acted. "Luce and Levy lost a book have you seen it?"
   "Eh?"  Lisanna said shocked. She didn't even take in what he said.  She just thought Did he not notice what I'm wearing?  Is he ignoring me?!?!  No one ignores me!  What could it be then?  I know maybe he just to innocent for this approach!
  "Oi Lisanna" Natsu said snapping her out of her thoughts.  " Did you not here me?  You just standing there.  It looks kinda stupid."
Lisanna blushed but replied "S-sorry I didn't hear.  What was the question?"
  "Luce and Levy lost a book. Have you seen it?"
  " Uh when did they lose it?" Can't be that dragon slayer book!  Probably some dumb trashy romance novel.  Maybe if I help a Natsu will see that I'm kind.  For some one has dense as him a kind person he'll see romantically!  "I can help!!"
  "Um thanks.  We lost it 3 days ago. The last place we saw it was on the table in that corner table" Lucy pointed to the exact place I saw the book!! OMG they left it on the Dragon slayer Mating season page!  They were reading about it!  Wait that means they must have been trying to attract a dragon slayer!  Levy must have been trying to get with that metal head she always with.  I couldn't care about that.  Honestly they look cute together! Does that mean Lucy and Laxus? No she friend zoned him awhile back.  Rogue no they just friends.  Mira asked about that and the both said they were friends.  Sting? No Lucy said a couple times they were like brothers.  Who could it be?  Wait that means it was Natsu! My Natsu.  NO ONE WILL EVER STEAL MY NATSU!!  I will make sure of that.