Part 8

Mirajane POV
What on earth is Lisanna wearing?!?!  She never wears anything like that!!!!!  Is her style changing? I guess people's style changes over time.... Anyways what are they even talking about.
"You lost the book at that table?"  Lisanna said she looked back and forth between Lucy and Levy.  When she looked at them though the looks she gave them were...unique.  While looking at Levy gave her a teasing face like she knew something.  It's a similar face I have when I find out about someone's crush or a new couple. But when she looks at Lucy she give her her most horrific glare. How can she be giving them looks like that after asking a question like that?  She must know something.  GREAT now I'm curious.
"Yeah....that table" Levy said confused about Lisanna's look
"Have you seen it?"  Lucy asked
  "NOPE" Lisanna went back to her glare "I'm sorry but are you sure that table?  I think since you getting old your memory has turned bad!"
Lisanna smirked mockingly
Oh my gosh!! When did my dear sweet little sister turn so mean?!?!?!  She never acted like this before!  She and Lucy were never close but they were on good terms!  What changed?!
Nastu visibly finches and seems rather annoyed at Lisanna's behavior but it the feeling increased when he realized the comment upset Lucy. I mean every who heard Lisanna's comment seemed rather upset.  Insults were common in the guild but usually in somewhat of a playful manner.  Usually a fight breaks out afterwords but people in the guild could tell she was insulting Lucy to hurt her feelings. Hurting family was not what fairy tail was about!
  "Lisanna san did not have to be so mean to Lucy san!"  Juvia said angrily.  She and Lucy had become best friends.  She also had gotten close to Levy as well.  The three of them were the best friends (but don't forget about Wendy,Erza, and Mirajane).  She had stopped calling her Love Rival after Lucy helped set her up with Gray.  They were dating now and were very happy. She used Ex love rival for a bit but later changed to Lucy San. "Why did you even say that!  What did Lucy do to you!"
Lisanna mad a face of regret "Oh Sooo sooooooorrry it was just a little slip of the tongue!"  She said innocently
"Oh it's okay I forgive you!"  The guild smiled at Lucy forgiveness.  She was really sweet so the guild looked after her.  Most of the guild went back to doing whatever they were doing before except a selected few.  Gray,Juvia,Erza,Mirajane,Elfman, Gajeel, And Laxus and the thunder legion kept a close eye on the group.  Lisanna's face and tone said that it was not a slip of the tongue.
"Anyways I didn't see it.  Are you positive you were sitting at that table?"  Lisanna said repeating her words in a kinder tone.
"Yup we were" Lucy said
  "Are you sure?" Lisanna said
  "Yeah I vividly remember sitting at that table" Levy said
  "All the tables look alike at this guild!! You shouldn't be embarrassed about mis-"
"I remember Bunny girl and Shrimp sitting there" Gajeel said still annoyed about her comment earlier.  Him and Lucy were pretty much siblings.  He was very protective of her. Kinda funny since there first meeting was...unforgettable unfortunate.
      " Well we can't be sure!" Lisanna said quickly
      " Yeah most of us remember them sitting there because they were acting funny reading some novel.  The behavior was different so I remember" Gray said also annoyed. He acted also like a protective older brother.
      "They cou-"
     "Why do you keep denying them sitting there? Are you hiding something? It's seems suspicious" Laxus said curious
   "NO.  I was just trying to get the facts straight. Making sure it was here before further investigation" she quickly said "Anyways i didn't see it!  I left earlier then usual!  You guys remember right!"
   "Yeah I remember Lis.  You ordered a chocolate smoothie and left shortly after finishing" I said
  "SEE nothing suspicious!" Lisanna said happily "You guys probably mispla-"
  "Lisanna you did earlier but before you did you went to that table and picked up a book and then left..." Natsu said annoyed.  Everyone looked at Lisanna in shock. "I unsure if the book was yours or not.  After today and your denial I realized you took the book and plan on not giving it back. Lisanna you stole their book"