Part 13

(΄◉◞౪◟◉`) I'm back and I have NO idea where this going ('⊙ω⊙')

Sting POV (cause I literally forgot I needed to add this in at some point)

        Since I realized I like Rogue are interactions have been...different.  We've been partners since forever.  So we've naturally been really close and comfortable around each other.  We even decided to share an apartment!  Of course we fight a tad bit more then we used to but it's never been to bad.  Nothing like our friends Natsu and Gray.  I surprised that one of them hasn't snuck into the other house and attacked them yet.  How are they even friends now that I think about it?  Anyway of track there.  Since I've realized my feelings I've been different and I thINK HE NOTICED.  I've stared at him A LOT.  If he noticed my gaze and stared back blankly I would panic and do something stupidly clumsy or blush and my magic would activate (or worse both! T.T).  He would give me a confused ,Startled, or disgusted look.  Since we live together I can't avoid him without making it painfully obvious. Rogue makes it worst though.

He has a bad habit of when walking out of the shower forgetting to bring clothes with him. So he most likely thinks Oh I forgot my clothes (AGAIN).  Well sting should understand we've known each other for so long.  We're both boys . I'll just be respectful and wear a towel out.  I can just change in my room.

So imagine me just living my daily life and my crush comes out of the shower with a lose towel around his waist and all he has to say is
"Oh hi sting. I'm going to my room. Good day"
What. Am. I. Supposed. To. Do. It's not like I can just go to my room around the time that he showers! He showers at random times!  When I didn't know I liked him I would be cool "Mkay" would be what I would always said now it's
"AGH! OH MY- ROGUE WHAT ARE YOU-? ...sorry you j-just startled me...okay then bye.."  What's am supposed to... Just then the bathroom door swung open and I heard footsteps getting closer to where I was sitting. Wait..Ohhhhh gosh please no!!  Um um I'll hide behind um.... oh crud I think I'm stuck. Time to panic.

"Sting can you explain why you're head seems to be stuck behind the pillows and cushions?"

Rogue POV
     I've recently discovered that I have feeling for Sting.  Most people said it was bound to happen.  In some friendships romantic feelings just HAVE to occur.  I have a bad habit of forgetting to bring clothes with me when I go to take a shower.  I usually don't think much of it I dry myself and then tie the towel around my waist and walk to my room.  Most times passing sting who is in the living room or in the kitchen.  I would greet him and then go to my room to get changed.  Now since I liked him I hate this habit more the ever.  It's embarrassing to walk past your crush half naked!  I never really paid attention to his reaction beforehand but now... I realized he seems to be extremely uncomfortable when I do this. Has he always been like this?  I never thought much about it before since we've known each other for so long. Ughh curse you stupid habit!  I come out of the shower and check to get my clothes.  Please no. No no no no no no no.  Is his the payment for all my sins?  I dry myself off and wait longer in the bathroom wondering if there was another solution.  I realized my best choices was to act causally and sting won't suspect a thing. I walk out of the bathroom.  I don't see Sting in the kitchen must be in his room or the living room. Please be his room..!  I enter the living room and all my anxiety went away as I stared at the scene in front of me.  Sting for some reason had his head stuck between the pillows and cushions of our couch. I could tell he was stuck because his hands and legs were flailing all over the place in a panic.  Why do I live with this idiot?

"Sting can you explain why you're head seems to be stuck behind the pillows and cushions?" I ask curious.  I get a muffled reply. I was about to grab his ankle to help free him when I realized I need both of my hands to do so.  I also need both of my hands to hold up this towel. Realizing that If I free him now he'd seen me naked after words.  Crud.  Can he breath okay down there? Judging by this recently opened bag of chips he hasn't been down there long. Do I have enough time to put on some clothes then come free him?  I dash to my room and put on some underwear, Sweatpants, a T shirt.  I dash back to free my idiot of a roommate. I grab his ankles and yank his &#%$&*# $&# out from the catch.  He does an overdramatized gasp for air and yells
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!"
"WHY WERE YOU THE COUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!"
"I HEARD YOU COME IN AND LEAVE!!"
"WOULD YOU PERFER ME TO BE NAKED RIGHT NOW????"
Why do I even love this idiot?