00 | The Elites

"I'm not enough
I know, so let me go.
It hurts to be half loved"
— perry poetry

One More mistake

00

❱ Sterling Haze, the boy who got murdered two months ago was now here, walking in the halls of Royal high, alive and surely not dead.

He looked more alive then ever, his handsome player look still up. His lips curving up, smiling at everything around him but his eyes were doing the opposite but no one seemed to see that because they were all shock to see Sterling alive and not buried six feet under.

His eyes soon glanced at mine and as expected he didn't give out any emotion. His eyes were the same as he kept on walking along the hall with his friends,The elites. I suppose they knew he was alive and doing well. They ignored every single stare and only held blank expressions or cold stares.

The elites were The People in this school. They were next thing to the royalties. They had everything we all didn't, well some of us. They all seemed to be gorgeous, wealthy and very successful.

For example take Linda Steward, she was going to be the next CEO of her mothers Jewelry company which is a big success. She had beautiful long brunette hair with grey eyes. She wore a blank expression like usual and didn't care of the attention she was getting due to her small skirt and technically a bra.

Then there was Alexandra king, the model and the bad girl it seemed to be in this school. She wore denim jeans with a white cropped shirt along with a black leather jacket that fit long enough to hit her thighs. Her black hair grabbed into a ponytail. She looked dangerous and no one really tried to tick her off. She had anger issues and whatever ticks her off she will go nuts. No one had the guts to run her temper.

Though, what surprises me every time is that she is with the nicest guy in school; Owen Pearson. His perfect smile and persona makes you want to talk to him and to end it off he was good looking. He had the perfect pair of green eyes and light brown hair. He was smiling as usual while holding Alexandra's hand.

I looked away from them.

In front of Alexandra, Owen, and Linda was Ysabel Rossellini. Her ginger colored hair that every girl envy, including me, was in a tight bun. I could say Ysabel was a cold person but she could also be the nicest person out there.  She was gorgeous as well as everyone in the clique but don't get easily fooled by their looks.

My eyes had swept between Ysabel and Sterling then to the person who was in front of the group.

Rory Clark, the odd mysterious boy in school. He walked with confidence and elegance. There was almost no denying he was handsome. His perfectly dark brown hair matching with his perfect blue dark eyes who always seem to make you uncomfortable yet breathless. His piercing stare was cold and dark, and powerful. It had almost seemed like he had something hidden behind those beautiful eyes of his. Something that made you want to know everything about him even if it meant no good.

He was the also richest boy in school and maybe the in whole country. There're rumors that saying he was ruthless and selfish but either way they still admired him.

"I thought he was dead?" A girl next to me asked to her friend.

There were a lot of mumbles going around the hallways but never once did they dare to ask them.

I, myself, was curious to why Sterling was acting all calm about this. I mean everyone witnessed him getting buried, including me. He had on his smirk and it made me angry for some reason. He was walking these halls as he has never left them. As if he didn't just fool everyone into thinking he was dead.

With every second passing by I was getting angry.

With my anger I made a step then another one and soon I was making my way towards him with determination. I felt every eye on me but I didn't give much attention to them, my attention was towards him, Sterling.

Once I was near them, the whole grouped stopped walking and snapped their eyes at me. They first threw me a surprised look then in a snap of fingers they had blank stares. When I was in front of Sterling up close I couldn't help but remember it all.

His gaze landed on me, and without hesitation he had smiled at me.

My heart dropped at that moment.

He was going to act like it was okay, like whatever he did didn't hurt me in any way.

I expected him to at least look at me with empathy but they didn't even softened. It hurt but it also angered me more and the next thing I did made everyone suck in a breath.

My hand flew back then was so close to connecting to his cheek but a hand took hold of my wrist from behind. With a confused look I turned around too see who stopped me and once I seen her hazel eyes I removed my arm away from hers. She lifted her eyebrows and threw me a cold stare.

"And what the hell do you think your doing?" She  asked all but coldly. I turned to look at Sterling, ignoring Alexandra.

I know what I'm getting into but I'm too mad to actually realize how bad it actually is. My eyes narrowed on him and I've thought I've seen his eyes flicker to some unknown emotion.

I shook my head when he didn't dare to say something. I turned back around and looked at Alexandra who gave me a murderous look. Owen was holding her hand as if trying to calm her.

I looked at the rest of the group and noticed they were all staring at me with a look I knew too well.

Pity.

One more icy look at Sterling before I walked away, ignoring every prying eye that was following me.

All this time I had struggled with his death while all this time he was alive, living his life like normal. Like he didn't just fake his own death, leaving the people who cared about him behind.

I hate him and I'm going to make him pay for what he did.