Epilogue

"I think I'll miss you forever"
- Lana Del Rey

Epilogue

❱ A soft hand grazed my bare back, shoulders touching mine.

"How do you feel?" I heard his deep voice ask, feeling his lips next to my ear.

I sigh and shuffle on my seat.

"I don't know, fine" I responded back.

I felt his hand land on my cheek and soon enough turn my face to look at him.

I locked eyes with Rory.

"I know you're not fine, if you want we could go. You've been through this already, you don't have to go through it again." He said, truly meaning it.

He was worried for me, and I couldn't blame him. I was in my brothers funeral, again.

"No, I want to stay. I'll be fine" I said, finally looking away from him and at the casket just a couple feet away from us. I stared at it, long and hard still not believing my brother was in there.

Dead.

I still haven't had the guts to walk towards it and face him. I know if I took one glance at him, I wouldn't be fine.

"I'm going to take a walk, I'll be back" I told Rory, and just as I was about to walk away he stopped me.

"If you decide to leave, don't leave without me" he said and I nodded before I left. 

As I was making my way out, I noticed there was so many people that I recognized but one group stood out the most.

The elites, they were sitting in the back with blank stares.

I locked eyes with one of them, and from the distance I felt her hatred for me. Alexandra quickly stood up and made her way towards me.

"It was your fault, he wouldn't have done it if you would've only listened to him." She yelled out, making the people around us look our way.

"Alexandra don't do this" I said back quietly, trying to ignore the pain I felt when she spit those words out to me.

"Do what? Say the truth. I'm sorry if this hurts but it's the truth. It was all your fucking fault and nobody else's." She said, putting her hands on me and pushing me away from her.

"Fuck you" I spit out.

"You shouldn't even be here—"

"Enough" Owen stepped in between us, cutting off Alexandra. He stared at her, shaking his head with disbelief.

"Why are you acting like this, Alex?" He asked.

Alexandra humorlessly laughed before resting her hands on her hips.

"Why are you always on her side. Admit it, it was her fault Sterling took his own life" she responded back, looking at me. She wanted to hurt me and she was actually achieving it.

"Alex" Owen put his hand down on her shoulder but she quickly shrugged it off.

"Don't fucking touch me" was all she said before she walked away from us.