I think we made quite the impresssion

“You guys looked amazing out there like you have been together for years!” Caroline squealed in my ear a bit over excitedly.

“Thanks, but you and Matt are just too cute I hope that you and him last.” I said trying to be polite. She grins at me and hugs Matt’s arm. Damon places his hand at the bottom of my back and leads me off the dance floor, to the drinks table. I take one happily, and turn my back so no one see’s me down it. I place it down and pick up another, sipping this one slowly. I turn to Damon who looks extremely pleased with himself.

“You look amazing, I think we made quite the impression” He says grinning at me mischievously. I see Carol Lockwood making her way around all the other competitors and I groan wondering what she’s going to say about us kissing in the middle of the dance.  Elena and Tyler approach behind us and I hug Elena straight away. She looks amazing and her and Tyler did really well considering there last minute arrangement.

“You two did great” I say sincerely. Elena may have got on my nerves at first but she seems like such a nice person. Our conversation last night really changed my opinion of her.

“So did you two!” She says grinning widely “I think you might actually win this” I grin back at her and shake my head. Please God don’t make me win this. Damon chuckles and leans down to kiss me on the cheek.

“Well, she’s already won in my opinion” He says. I forgot what a gentleman he was.

Ridiculously short chapter sorry guys, the next one is longer though :) Ready for Damons P.O.V?