Chapter 8- Old Friends

I hear my phone ringing in the living room and get up wincing at the pain in my hand and the rest of my body. I go out my bedroom and to the living room to sit on the couch. Luckily everyone was asleep after they thought it was a good to go out drinking last night. I pick up the phone and sigh "hello?" I get meant with a loud screech. "Oh my god Jin you actually answered!!! I miss my hug buddy!!" I knew it was Ken based on the high pitched voice. "Ken I can't really talk" I say and he lets out an annoyed groan "but Jiiiin I miss you and you've been so distant can you at least meet up today? At the old cafe, Pleeeease" I bite my lip and look around. "I'd have to ask first." I say and rub my leg lightly as it starts to sting "why would you have to ask?" I let out a nervous laugh "oh you know how troubling these six can be. I just wanna be sure" "oh sure! Text me if you can or can't!" He says and I was slightly scared with how Namjoon would react. "I will bye" "Bye Jiiin~" he hangs up and I sigh. Fuck.

I get up and go to Namjoon's room seeing he was at his desk "Namjoon" he just hums and I fiddle with my fingers "can I go out?" He turns around in his chair and pats his lap lightly. I go over and sit down and he sighs "with who?" "Ken..." He nods and wraps an arm around me "where will you be?" "The cafe down the street" "how long?" "Probably till 7" "make it 5" I nod quickly "I meant 5" he smiles lightly and gives me a soft kiss "okay you can go but if your not back by 5 bad things will happen. Do you understand?" I nod and he sits back knowing he had won again. "I love you and don't wear something that shows off your figure, okay?" I get up and smile "okay I'll just wear a sweater. I love you too" he turns back around in his chair and I go back to my room with a huge grin on my face.

I get changed into a cherry red sweater and black skinny jeans with a normal pair of shoes. Hopefully Namjoon would be okay with this. I go back into his room and he turns around looking at me. "Remember who you belong to" he says and I nod. "Good and remember 5" I nod again and he waves me away. I walk to the front door and sigh, ready to see Ken for the first time in 2 and a half years.

-----

I go into the cafe and smile when I see Ken. He jumps up and comes over to me giving me a huge hug "oh wow you got skinny. On a diet?" He asks and I just smile "nah we have a new comeback and we're working really hard" he nods and smiles brightly "it's so good to see you again Jinnie" he says and we sit down in the booth.

"I know you don't like coffee much so I ordered you some tea, maybe you don't like that anymore" he says and he rubs the nape of his neck. "No it's good I like tea" I say and he smiles "how are things with you and Namjoon?" He asks taking a sip of his coffee. I wrap my fingers loosely around my cup and look down at it "good, every things been going good." He goes quiet for a little making the only noise in the cafe be the chattering of other diners. "What's that?" I look up at him giving him a confused look. "what's what?" "The cut on your hand. How did you get it?"

Escaping from my boyfriend who was going to kill me. "I was cooking and Jungkook came in and scared me. He's just too bouncy for his own good" I say with a small smile and he laughs lightly. "That's not too surprising, it sounds like they all give you a lot of trouble" I just laugh "they are good kids, trust me. Just you know how tiring it can be to watch 5 babies all the time" he gives me a warm smile and grabs my hand from across the table. "It's really good to see you again. I kinda thought you forgot about me" "I could never forget about my best buddy, I've just been super busy" he nods "I understand promotions and all of that can be really stressful, but Jin It's been 2 years. I've been worried sick about you, wondering what could have happened to you. I thought so many things and I didn't want to lose you. I I" he closes his eyes lightly and grips my hand a little tighter.

"I missed you a lot too Ken. I missed you so much" I go over to his side of the table and hug him. He hugs back protectively and pulls me to him as close as he can. "Is everything really okay? I just want to see you happy" I nod against his shoulder "of course everything's okay. It's all okay I promise" he separates and smiles wipping his eyes. "This is gonna sound bad Jin but you look so unhealthy. Like you haven't ate in days. Oh my god Jin are you relapsing? I can help you if you are!" He says and grabs my hand gently "no no I'm not relapsing. We just have been doing so much that its hard to remember to eat and stuff, you know? Also dance puts you under a ton of pressure"  he nods and rubs the back of my hand lovingly. "Love yourself"

------

Me and Ken had talked for quite a long time, to the point I forgot what time it was. My phone dings and I look at it realizing the time was 4:35. "Shit. It was really nice talking but I have to get home" I say and get up he also gets up and smiles. "It was good seeing you again. Don't not contact me for two years again" he says and I laugh lightly "I won't!" I go out the coffee shop and sprint down the sidewalk. 

When I get home I was more relieved than ever to see my babies roaming around the house and Namjoon looking pleased when he sees me enter. He motions me over to him and I sit down next to him realizing he was watching a movie. He wraps an arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm so proud of you for coming back on time. Your so good for me, so perfect" he says and his hand on my hip starts to trace circles. "How about we take this to the bedroom so I can show you how good you've been." There was no point in fighting so I nod and we both get up. He takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom slowly closing the door behind us.

He loves me.