Chapter 25: Lips

His lips meet mine in a soft delicate kiss. His hands grab my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. My fingers run through his hair when he moves a hand up my shirt. "So pretty Hyung" he says separating and kissing down my neck, making me close my eyes. He sucks and kisses down my neck until he gets to a certain part that makes me moan out. He stays there and sucks and bites the spot until a brown blemish graces my pale skin. I move on his lap and he holds onto my hips more firmly.

His lips meet mine again and it was full of lust and an undying love. Our tongues easily fit into the kiss, with him putting an arm under my butt and lifting me up. I moan into the kiss at his strength and he lays me on the bed separating and pulls up my shirt leaving kisses down my stomach.

"Jungkook"

-----

I sit up my breathing uneven as I just process the dream. I can't even believe I thought of Jungkook that way, it's sick. I get up out of bed going over to the window and sitting on the seat. Oh my god, oh my god, how could I think like that!

It's Jungkook, the precious little Maknae that I've raised since he was 15. I'm his mother figure, I'm not suppose to want him to do that sexual stuff. His lips grazing the soft skin of my neck. No stop this is so wrong. The worst part is that he's currently laying on the hospital room couch fast asleep. He insisted on staying after I got out of Therapy.

I look out the window trying to forget the dream but it was hard. I just kept remembering the gentle graze of his lips and the way his hands gripped my waist. He's Jungkook, this is Jungkook we are talking about.

"Hyung?"

I look over to see Jungkook awake and rubbing his eyes, "I had a nightmare." I'm not lying. He gets up stretching and comes over smiling as he sits on the other side. "Wanna talk about it?" I shake my head and I look out the window, I can't look at him after that dream. He grabs my hands and I look down feeling my cheeks heat up. "You okay?" I nod and he rubs the nape of my neck making my cheeks heat up even more than they already were.

"Are you getting a fever, your red." I look up at him and shake my head laughing "no it's just hot in here." He smiles kisses my head, "you should get back to bed. You have Therapy early this morning." I smile and nod hugging him needing the warmth. "Want me to carry you?" I moan into the kiss at his strength. I tighten my grip on his shirt slightly breathing in his melon cologne. "Yes" he picks me up while still on the seat and I wrap my arms around his neck. I had to bite my hand to stop from keening. 

He walks over to the hospital bed and lays me down when I let go of his neck. He smiles and grabs the blankets putting them over my body, "now we need to make sure your all tucked in so the evil tickle monster can't get you." I smile at that, as I was the one who use to tell him that every night before bed. I was so messed up, he literally was my child. "Goodnight Hyung, I love you" he gives another kiss to my head going down slightly and kissing the tip of my nose. "Sweet dreams" he separates and goes over to the couch fixing his hair, "I love you too Kookie."

I roll over on my side watching as he takes out his phone rubbing his eyes. "I don't even know where my phone is" he smiles and comes over to my bed sitting on the side. "Namjoon Hyung has it, do you wanna watch with me?" I nod almost immediately and he pulls the covers up and climbs in next to me putting an arm under my head. I snuggle into his chest and he goes on YouTube clicking a 'trigger free' video for me. "Thank you" I say looking up at him and he runs his fingers through the back of my hair. I yawn feeling myself fall asleep as I watch the video, "please be here when I wake up in the morning." I hold onto him tighter scared that he was just going to disappear "I will, I promise." And with those protective words I fall asleep.

----

I wake up in Jungkook's arms with someone talking. I open my eyes softly and curl more into Jungkook's chest wrapping an arm firmly around his waist. "Morning sunshine" I look over after rubbing my eye and see Hobi, I wave and then put my head back in his chest. He laughs and I yawn still sleepy.

"You have to get up in 10 minutes for therapy Hyung." He says and I whine just pulling the blanket back over my head. "I think that since he's getting better his attitude has got back to normal." I hit his chest lightly and he chuckles "that's normal Jin, all sass."

I sit up and smile "that is accurate." He laughs and I get up stretching and going over to my bag of clothes I had been brought from the house. I get out a white shirt with a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees and my striped cover up. "How long have you been here?" I ask and Hobi smiles messing with the string on his jacket "well I came to pick Jungkook up but this little sweetie said he promised to be there when you woke up." I look over at Jungkook and he smiles "awe Kookie you didn't have to"

"Of course he had to, he looooooves you~"