Chapter 29: Sleep Paralysis

After I had cried my heart out Jungkook gently picked me up taking me to the kitchen were he softly sat me on a chair. He kissed my head and I wiped my eyes as he went over to the counter grabbing a plate and coming back over. It had oatmeal and 2 pieces of bacon, I grip onto my leg harder seeing that I was going to have to eat. "Crying makes people hungry so you should eat, and you need to." I look down and he places a hand on my cheek before leaning down slightly to kiss my other cheek. “Okay Jinnie am I going to have to feed it to you?” I shake my head no and he scoots the plate towards me. He gets up and turns around to grab napkins. I take that as my chance to grab a napkin close to me and put the bacon into it.

“Jin I asked you to eat them not disown them” he sits back down and puts some of the oatmeal on a spoon. “Open up” I open my mouth and he feeds me it. I chew hating the sensation of eating and almost gag. It takes me awhile but I finally get it down. “Look how well your doing” he says and the tears come to my eyes.

After 4 small spoon fulls I was full on sobbing. Jungkook had sat me on his knee and started to rub my back. “It's okay it's okay. Shhh just 2 more bites” I turn my head to get away from the spoon and see Tae in the doorway his face horrified. I look back at Jungkook letting my tears stain his shirt “ I c-can't do it” I say sobbing holding on tightly to his shirt “p-please don't make m-me do it” he bounces his knee carding his fingers through my hair and I nuzzle into his neck. “Hey its okay its okay. I promise after these 2 bites you'll be done” I lift my head and he puts some more on the spoon and I reluctantly eat it.

He gives me the last one and I swallow it quickly and then let out a choked sob. “Oh Jin you're done it's okay. You don't have to eat another bite it's okay.” I just hug him tightly and cry onto his shoulder. He just rubs my back whispering sweet little words into my ear. 

----

"Where is everyone?"

My question goes unanswered as I walk through the field of daisies. There was an eerie silence that made my skin crawl in fear. I look up and around to find a cherry blossom tree. That's probably were everyone was! I race to it ignoring the buzzing sound in my ears.

I go up the hill to the tree seeing that 5 roses were surrounding the stunning tree. "Jin?" I look around frantically for the voice only to see nothing. "H-hello?" I see the flowers start to wilt and my mind goes into panic. "No! No! Don't die!! Please!" A hand is softly placed on my shoulder and I scream.

It was me again, but this time so much different. It wasn't deathly pale, with it's bones sticking out it was healthy. "Come" it says extending a hand and I take it. It leads me down the mountain to a little well which was certainly not there before. "Look in" I lean over the edge slightly seeing it was just a dark well, with no sighs of ever seeing the bottom. "Goodbye" I look back wide eyed and it pushes me into the well.

When I hit the ground it was soft almost like a pillo-

----

I open my eyes trying to sit up but it was like I was restricted. I soon realized my whole body was completely paralyzed. I try to scream but no noise came out my mouth. I look around the room as my eyes were the only thing that could move. I let the tears stream down my face when I hear footsteps coming towards my bed. I scream in pure terror when I see an old women. Her skin was a pale almost green color and she had no eyes only the sockets. In her hand she held a butcher knife and I try to move but it was impossible as I was now hearing whispers. Go away go away. Help! HELP! I try to scream but couldn't and I feel my breathing get heavy as I just now realise I was having a panic attack on the inside.

It was so much worse than a normal panic attack and I would rather die then have to go through this any longer.

2 agonizing minutes later I finally get movement in my hand and everything goes away. I sit up crying harshly and gasping for air. "Jin!" Jungkook comes through the door quickly and I grab him wanting to be anywhere but in that bed. "S-she was g-gonna k-kill me!" I yell and he hugs me tightly getting me off the bed making me wrap my legs around his waist. "Shhh Jin it was all just a dream it was just a dream." I sob hugging him tighter thinking she was gonna get Jungkook too.

"I-it wasn't, it w-wasn't a d-dream!" He just continues to hold me close and takes us to his room instead. He lays me down softly and I instantly also grab onto him. "I'm right here, it's okay" he gets in with me and I sigh relief. He wraps an arm around my waist and I put my head in his chest gripping onto his shirt. He kisses my head and I snuggle more into him. "Your gonna be okay, I promise. I'm not gonna let anything hurt you." I was still shaking but it helped that his finger traced small circles on my back.

"I l-love y-you kookie, t-thank you."

"I love you too"