Chapter 43: Goodbye

@BTS_twt
Slowly but surely healing💜

1,308,457likes 137,954comments-----------

-----------

It had now been officially 3 months since their Hyung passed away and BTS wasn't BTS anymore.

Sometimes the members would stay up late wondering what they could have done differently to save their Hyung but it always came to an end with them in tears of pain. Their Hyung had been suffering for years on end and it was finally his time of peace and euphoria.

After his death Yoongi often thought about how he never really was able to apologize for knowing, or how he was left unforgiven. Yoongi had a chance to bring his Hyung out of the relationship so much sooner but he waited until the very last moment, right before his death. He sometimes thought maybe him telling was that little shove Jin needed to end it all. Jin needed to know that no one cared and Yoongi provided that by staying silent. Guilt ran its way through his fragile body until he himself took a shot in the dark by taking a little more pills than he should. Of course he didn't succeed in his plan as Hoseok made sure that every one would get out of this without inflicting any type of pain on themselves.

Hoseok on the outside seemed like the picture perfect supportive man who helped each member spill out their issues until the baggage on himself became too much. Hate towards them started piling up, their Hyung had died and people still had the time to criticize the way his body was. Who were these people who had no idea what they had to go through allowed to have opinions? Why we're they allowed to assume things and destroy the undying trust between fans and idols? Hoseok had no idea but he did know that his friends, no family were hurting so deeply that the hate was so sensitive to their bodies. They were in pain, Hoseok was in pain and he just prayed to God that yoongi would stay by his side through this.

Jimin's support was Jin, Jin was always the one who comforted him and told him that it was okay to love himself. How could he have been so blind when it came to his Hyung? How could he not see the way his Hyung was crumbling to pieces? He asked himself this while he starved himself days on end knowing that this was the only way he could ever forgive himself. They were given Jins information, with a shocking and downright horrific weight of 94 pounds. It replayed in Jimin's head until he went just about insane and proved that the only way Jin would ever forgive him was if he was at that weight. He knew this was the way to make Jin Hyung forgive him.

Taehyung didn't know what to feel besides sadness. Of course him and Jin never had many experiences together as they were both pulled away by others but he loved his Hyung. Tae would wake up in the middle of the night thirsty often and he would find Jin on the couch reading. He always looked so lost and alone while sitting there and it hurt Taehyungs heart unbelievably. So, he would join him in his reading and they'd laugh when the book said a cuss word or when Jin would make a random joke. Those were soft moments when both of them had just each other and not the noise the others brought in. He faintly remembers the time when Jin had got up claiming he was going to bed only for Taehyung to hear faint gagging noises from the bathroom. From his naive mind he just thought it must have been Jimin feeling unhappy with his body. It never was though and Taehyung hated himself for thinking it was and not saving Jin when he could have.